Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-15-2015, 05:30 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 690 Post(s)
elgu has a reputation beyond reputeelgu has a reputation beyond reputeelgu has a reputation beyond reputeelgu has a reputation beyond reputeelgu has a reputation beyond reputeelgu has a reputation beyond reputeelgu has a reputation beyond reputeelgu has a reputation beyond reputeelgu has a reputation beyond reputeelgu has a reputation beyond reputeelgu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 308,942,345,772,513.50
Total Points: 308,942,345,956,935.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lords View Post
Why did Clottey get a title shot at Pac when he was coming off a loss? Why did Cintron get a title shot at Canelo when he lost 2 of his last 3 fights? among many other similar situations.
And it was wrong in all those situations, just like its wrong now for cotto to fight geale. But king cotton can't do anything wrong in your world.
elgu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-15-2015, 05:37 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
Pan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,565,835,600,708,618.00
Total Points: 19,365,835,600,831,872.00
I put you on ignore because you're floyd dlckrider you pu55y a55 biatch.  I don't want a grown man who idolises another man in my threads.  I'm going to be away for a few days so give this to your mom and tell her I said to think of me when she uses - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgu View Post
And it was wrong in all those situations, just like its wrong now for cotto to fight geale. But king cotton can't do anything wrong in your world.
Where was your outrage then?
Pan-Africanist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 05:37 PM #23

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
elfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,100,223,790.37

Because Cotto is both a diva and a vagina.

The diva in him wont allow him to fight Canelo.

The vagina in him wont allow him to fight GGG.

So Geale it is. It was an easy fight to make. Geale just had to check with his boss to make sure he wont schedule his cab for the evening shift on fight night.
elfag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 05:42 PM #24
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
yaltamaltadavid will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 9,716.85

Yep. It was bad enough that Cotto got a shot at Martinez as a light middleweight over GGG and other proven middleweights. But now Cotto defends against the guy GGG recently iced with ease? It's not just Cotto's fault though. Obviously all top stars avoid risky fights that aren't worth the reward. Really, as long as promoters just 'make' fights rather than fights being dictated by results/rankings, almost every fighter is protected to a degree and there can't be legitmate 'championships' in boxing. Pretending there are with 'fantasy champions' is a way of denying boxing's blatant reality. Anyway, I hope Geale wins to expose the concept of 'lineal championship' as meaningless. With the extent of weight-jumping and catchweight fights the term's less and less respected, now with Cotto-Geale it should be dumped and ignored and seen as ridiculous by every half-aware fan.
yaltamaltadavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 05:54 PM #25
Contender

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
djcomplex has a reputation beyond reputedjcomplex has a reputation beyond reputedjcomplex has a reputation beyond reputedjcomplex has a reputation beyond reputedjcomplex has a reputation beyond reputedjcomplex has a reputation beyond reputedjcomplex has a reputation beyond reputedjcomplex has a reputation beyond reputedjcomplex has a reputation beyond reputedjcomplex has a reputation beyond reputedjcomplex has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 77,857.52

they can strip cotton if they want to he will still be the linal champ like when the stripped foreman but he was still recognised as the hw champion then lost to briggs. so the wbc can try and ''enforce there power'' but cotto would still be universally seen as the mw champion and have that leverage.

its a shame briggs never used his leverage as the linal champion to his advantage lol
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 06:11 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 690 Post(s)
elgu has a reputation beyond reputeelgu has a reputation beyond reputeelgu has a reputation beyond reputeelgu has a reputation beyond reputeelgu has a reputation beyond reputeelgu has a reputation beyond reputeelgu has a reputation beyond reputeelgu has a reputation beyond reputeelgu has a reputation beyond reputeelgu has a reputation beyond reputeelgu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 308,942,345,772,513.50
Total Points: 308,942,345,956,935.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
Where was your outrage then?
I don't log every single thing. Given that Cotto was the guy that brought me into the sport I feel the need to call him on his new businessman/diva attitude.
elgu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 06:30 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
Pan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,565,835,600,708,618.00
Total Points: 19,365,835,600,831,872.00
I put you on ignore because you're floyd dlckrider you pu55y a55 biatch.  I don't want a grown man who idolises another man in my threads.  I'm going to be away for a few days so give this to your mom and tell her I said to think of me when she uses - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgu View Post
I don't log every single thing. Given that Cotto was the guy that brought me into the sport I feel the need to call him on his new businessman/diva attitude.
This haappens more than you think. Its part of boxing. Not saying that I like it but I can accept it.
Pan-Africanist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 06:48 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
DuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,249,972.51
Total Points: 11,287,889.99
No Message - DuttyAlacrity For posting facts. - ABOSWORTH You deserve two gifts from me. - ABOSWORTH Big Dutty Stinking Alacrity! U dun know Nuff respect to the I dem everytime - The Gully Gad 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hougigo View Post
He gets a shot because that's who Cotto chose... yup, that's how it works
Yep doesn't mean he's better than ggg but it makes him the legitimate champ at mw. Cotto doesn't want to touch ggg with a 10 foot pole
DuttyAlacrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 06:54 PM #29
male ass that is

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Beater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,193,297.62
great poster - jas atg poster - jas Fairest Cotto-tard on NSB - Agent Mulder I'm sure you have a few of these at home instead of firearms... CUNT! - Fists_of_Fury Cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Here's the only thing you'd open carry - Fists_of_Fury Enjoy homo... hopefully it takes your mind off trying to strip Rights away. - Fists_of_Fury Beater_of_dick/sucker_of_ass - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Fists_of_Fury Gay and Lesbian Pride - Fists_of_Fury 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
^^^Exactly, If Cotto wants to fight Geale instead of GGG because he's a bit*h he can.
Miguel Cotto would kill you with one punch if Miguel Cotto wanted to. Miguel Cotto wouldn't appreciate you talking about Miguel Cotto in that way.
Beater_of_ass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 06:59 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
PeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,100,194,428.12
owning everyone left and right - Beercules hyacinths daddy - jazluvr cheers - PR13 To friendship! - Agent Mulder No Message - Y0@NN 
Keeping Cotto heaters honest all day all night! - Da Boxer No Message - -jose- For keeping the peasants in line. They don't like blacks either. - mrdogtown1975 stay crushin them peasants! - Sup 
Send a message via AIM to PeasantCrusha Send a message via Skype™ to PeasantCrusha

He gets a shot because Cotto is new to that division and is taking a voluntary like the wise man that Cotto is.

Don't knock it... Kirkland got a "shot" even after getting KTFO.

Even Willie Monroe Jr. is getting a "shot."
PeasantCrusha is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
cotto's, geale, lineal, shot, title?

User Tag List