Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Vs Timothy Bradley 2 & Undercards Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny, people still think Pac is gonna KO lil Timmy. You didn't learn anything from the first bout? Think about this.....Timmy just signed to stay as a TR guy while Pac didn't. You think it's more or less likely that Pac wins a decision this time considering he won't be bringing Arum any more money and Tim will? Yeah, Pac is gonna need a KO to win but if he couldn't do it the first time, what makes you think he can do it now?

Comment

There isn't going to be a KO in this fight

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        There isn't going to be a KO in this fight
        Bradley is gonna have his hand raised again and he won't let Pac steal the rounds at the end again like last time. I already told him the deal, he knows what to look for...he told me he appreciates the support and he knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Funny, people still think Pac is gonna KO lil Timmy. You didn't learn anything from the first bout? Think about this.....Timmy just signed to stay as a TR guy while Pac didn't. You think it's more or less likely that Pac wins a decision this time considering he won't be bringing Arum any more money and Tim will? Yeah, Pac is gonna need a KO to win but if he couldn't do it the first time, what makes you think he can do it now?
          Its gonna be a different fight this time. Pac boxed his way through an easy fight in the first fight. He will for sure punish him this fight. Especially after seeing what Ruslan did in his fight. Manny and Roach taught that dude a lot. Manny will go for the kill. Bradley has no choice but to run and box his ass off.(due to his lack of punching power) Thats why its gonna be an interesting fight...While it last.

Comment

I think this fight is gonna be great! Both guys coming in with a chip on their shoulder! I see Lot of action in this one. Bradley by UD, but I voted for KO! **** it!

Comment

Bradley is gonna have his hand raised again and he won't let Pac steal the rounds at the end again like last time. I already told him the deal, he knows what to look for...he told me he appreciates the support and he knows exactly what I'm talking about.
              If Pacquiao was able to win rounds through work in the last minute alone, what does that say about Bradley's work in the prior two minutes? Anyway, Pacquiao will probably show up much hungrier and more motivated than before. If the kind of Pacquiao who fought Marquez in the 4th fight shows up, clear decision win for Pacquiao, assuming fair judges that is.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                I think this fight is gonna be great! Both guys coming in with a chip on their shoulder! I see Lot of action in this one. Bradley by UD, but I voted for KO! **** it!
                Youre right about one thing...Bradley and Manny will have a chip on their shoulder. Bradley will fight his ass off without a doubt. Manny will NOT wanna a score card chance this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Its gonna be a different fight this time. Pac boxed his way through an easy fight in the first fight. He will for sure punish him this fight. Especially after seeing what Ruslan did in his fight. Manny and Roach taught that dude a lot. Manny will go for the kill. Bradley has no choice but to run and box his ass off.(due to his lack of punching power) Thats why its gonna be an interesting fight...While it last.
                  His team was hoping Tim would be caught up in the limelight of his first PPV headline. Can you imagine the pressure of headlining your first ever PPV fight? It is a long ways away from those Friday Night Fights on ESPN, or the low budget club fights that you had on the come up. Pac didn't go for the kill then, he could have gone for the kill against Rios and didn't.....his free pass is up and he knows that it will only be that much harder this time. He can go for the kill but he will get countered up and tire out. This will be a bad move for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdBlooded View Post
                    If Pacquiao was able to win rounds through work in the last minute alone, what does that say about Bradley's work in the prior two minutes? Anyway, Pacquiao will probably show up much hungrier and more motivated than before. If the kind of Pacquiao who fought Marquez in the 4th fight shows up, clear decision win for Pacquiao, assuming fair judges that is.
                    Are you referring to the fight that Pac lost by SD? Toss in the fact that Pac just declined to re-sign with TR....Pac just signed his exit interview.

Comment

His team was hoping Tim would be caught up in the limelight of his first PPV headline. Can you imagine the pressure of headlining your first ever PPV fight? It is a long ways away from those Friday Night Fights on ESPN, or the low budget club fights that you had on the come up. Pac didn't go for the kill then, he could have gone for the kill against Rios and didn't.....his free pass is up and he knows that it will only be that much harder this time. He can go for the kill but he will get countered up and tire out. This will be a bad move for Pac.
                      Bradley is a great boxer and well rounded fighter. So is Manny. If tiring out is a obstacal...it could be for either fighter. Tim got pretty tired and careless in his fight with Ruslan. LOL im not putting stamina a issue for either fighter in this fight. Both will be 110% on fight night.

Comment

Working...
                      X