• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      The kids come first fock him!

Why does she feel bad anyway?
      I agree with my Cuban friend here...

Tell her she has no reason to feel bad..the kids come in the first place...when I was younger there has been times I needed cash but never ever would I ask a female for help..btw doesn't he have any guy friends who could help him out?!

Comment

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO, what grown male has to ask a woman for financial aid, let alone a working mom? sounds like a ****ing BUM to me. guessing some low-rent type who gets along by conning people/taking advantage of them. your friend definitely did right by refusing to let this goof take hard-earned $$$ from her.

bums and scam artists

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
          I agree withmy Cuban friend here...

Tell her she has no reason to feel bad..the kids come in the first place...when I was younger there has been times I needed cash but never ever would I ask a female for help..btw doesn't he have any guy friends who could help him out?!
          that's funny ^^^ coming from a guy that wears a Fanny pack (i've seen your picture)

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            that's funny ^^^ coming from a guy that wears a Fanny pack (i've seen your picture)
            What's wrong with my fanny pack?

Comment

Block, unfriend and ignore. That's what your friend should do.

He's an asshole, a hound, a leech. Doesn't even know her.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                What's wrong with my fanny pack?
                There's nothing wrong with wearing one it actually makes you look really cool

Comment

I'd like to hear both sides of the story, TBH.

This happened to someone I know and it turned out the guy even offered her the doe back the very next day. If he needed that shiz ASAP and felt he could ask her then I see no big deal it.

But, of course, this is the girls side story told to another girl. I cannot take it as complete evidence.

Comment

He's a douche for trying to take food out her kids mouths.

Comment

I think both parties shoulda kept it 100 and off of here. Cause both sides of the story have each claiming victim. But the gloves are off now. It got real.

Comment

Working...
                      X