Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez To Broner: Burns Won't Happen, I'm Ready Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vazquez To Broner: Burns Won't Happen, I'm Ready Now!

IBF lightweight champion Miguel Vazquez (33-3, 13KOs) has a single Christmas wish - to fight WBC champion Adrien Broner (25-0, 21KOs) on February 16th at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. Golden Boy Promotions is trying to get Broner in the ring with WBO champion Ricky Burns. There are problems in the negotiations, with the Scottish fighter requesting a lot of money to make the match happen in the United States.

[Click Here To Read More]

Shots fired!!!

Comment

El Titere would toy with Broner

Comment

Make it happen

Comment

Apparently he turned down an offer to fight Broner in November, according to Golden Boy. PBP showed me the article. Anyways, this is the only available route if Burns ducks the fight again. Abril-Bogere is set for March.

Comment

Also.....LOL at Vazquez calling himself the Mexican version of Pernell Whitaker, I mean c'mon. He's good but.....you know.

Comment

he's more entertaining than Whitaker.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                he's more entertaining than Whitaker.
                .........I'll take what you say with a grain of salt man. If you were even old enough to know what was happening or watching the sport when Chavez-Whitaker happened, than you're probably still upset that Whitaker schooled Chavez. You shouldn't be though, I mean Whitaker got robbed with a draw.

Comment

why would I? I don't like Chavez.......

Whitaker and Hopkins are entertaining but Molina and Vazquez are boring runners/clinchers lol

Comment

if vasquez was american or black all the HBO commentators would call him d1ck ride his ass and call him wille pep 2.0

Comment

Working...
                    X