Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Koki Kameda vs Hugo Ruiz starts in a few!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
    Hugo won at least 6 or 7 from the first 8 rounds...
    Eh... I had Koki up 4-2 after the first six. But I was also thinking how the judges would score it too, not just from a personal perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
      Eh... I had Koki up 4-2 after the first six. But I was also thinking how the judges would score it too, not just from a personal perspective.
      What?! 4-2 for Kameda? Really? The guy wasn't even throwing punches!

Comment

My japanese got better, I understood the scores as soon as they announced it.

But seriously it looks like another hometown cooking, Ruiz shouldn't have let Kameda come back in the late rounds.

Comment

i had koki winning rounds 1,10,11,12.
          i had ruiz winning rounds 2,3,4,5,6,7,8, and 9.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
            What?! 4-2 for Kameda? Really? The guy wasn't even throwing punches!
            But again, nobody really landed ****. If we're talking about work rate or Koki neutralizing the work that was being put in which do we choose? I mean it wasn't a very exciting fight and nothing was landing than maybe 1 or 2 punches a round. Very tedious fight to score and like I said I thought Ruiz had it. I also tried scoring it as the judges would have, not as I would have.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
              But again, nobody really landed ****. If we're talking about work rate or Koki neutralizing the work that was being put in which do we choose? I mean it wasn't a very exciting fight and nothing was landing than maybe 1 or 2 punches a round. Very tedious fight to score and like I said I thought Ruiz had it. I also tried scoring it as the judges would have, not as I would have.
              This is boxing, if none of them is landing then you go for aggressiveness not for staying out of range. I just can't see Koki winning this one, he was just way too passive for more than half of the fight.

Comment

Comment

Love japanese boxing Ioka,Hasegawa,Uchiyama and until he retired Nishioka were great too watch but the two Kameda bros (excluding the mexican) and their father are such wankers its almost infuriating how much they annoy me

Comment

Goddamnit i've looked for the link high and low but couldn't find anything... where the hell did you find it?

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                      Love japanese boxing Ioka,Hasegawa,Uchiyama and until he retired Nishioka were great too watch but the two Kameda bros (excluding the mexican) and their father are such wankers its almost infuriating how much they annoy me
                      One of the Kamedas is mexican? WTF?

Comment

Working...
                      X