No announcement yet.

A fight broke out at Camacho's wake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    A damn shame when a father can't attend his own son's wake for fear of his ex's savagery.

I'm disgusted and saddened to read all this.
    I totally agree with you!! Ive seen her a couple of times already and she looks like a "cafre"; "gettho".

I just cant believe this shit! Fucking disrespectful !

Comment

****ing disgusting, if you can't show respect in a wake you're a straight up piece of ****.

Comment

When keeping it real goes wrong....

Comment

damn money.........

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            I totally agree with you!! Ive seen her a couple of times already and she looks like a "cafre"; "gettho".

I just cant believe this shit! Fucking disrespectful !
            Cafre...supongo que la gente así nunca cambian sus manchas.

Comment

It was actully one of Camacho's former misstreses and the former manager who appatrntly was involved with camacho herself.

The reason was because Cynthia(camacho's misstres) kiss Camacho's dead body and the ex manager former(former wife I guess) got jealous and the fight broke out!

Not even in a telemundo novelas(soap operas) can write some shit like this LMAO!

Comment

I hope Macho has his affairs in order and has his estate sorted out how he wanted to pass it on and a water tight will. I can see loads of litigation coming over his estate.

Comment

Working...
                X