• Show
Clear All

salute to service

Comment

Same to you, Chief!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Happy veterans day chief.

Thank you Bat. I and every other veteran greatly appreciates it.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        No "God Bless" coming from this atheist, but instead, a very sincere "Thank You". Take this day to throw back some extra 'Crown' Chief - You've more than earned it.
        Thank you Bringer mah homie. I was lookin for you earlier to green you, but ran out before I could locate you. Crown Maple is in hand, and your friendship is priceless.

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
        salute to service
        Thank you Jono. It is appreciated beyond words.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Thank you Bringer mah homie. I was lookin for you earlier to green you, but ran out before I could locate you. Crown Maple is in hand, and your friendship is priceless.
          You've been missed, my man. Nice to see you around again, though. Ever better to hear that you and Vers have hit it off and there's another real life friendship that's evolved from this website.

Do me a favor and knock a few back for me - I'm dry at the moment.

What's Mrs.Chief planning today to show you her appreciation? I'm assuming it involves great food and little to no clothing.

Comment

That Crown Maple is pancake syrup. I looked up the price at the liquor st and then left. Pricey as hell but worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
              Same to you, Chief!
              Preciate it mah homie.

You've been missed, my man. Nice to see you around again, though. Ever better to hear that you and Vers have hit it off and there's another real life friendship that's evolved from this website.

Do me a favor and knock a few back for me - I'm dry at the moment.

What's Mrs.Chief planning today to show you her appreciation? I'm assuming it involves great food and little to no clothing.
              Its good to get back on, I wish we'd all be able to connect in the Drunk Lang but Im sure thats just a matter of time.

Yea that Vers is a cool dude, that joker there is mah potna fa sho. And if you ever find yourself in the SATX area, I wont hear of you paying a dime for a drink.
              Mrs. Chief hooked ya potna up with some steak, eggs, and grits this morning, wearing he multicam/talibani-killa outfit. Definately put a smile on ya potnas face. I'm finna put some ribs on the grill, and she finna go do some girl things, so all is turnin out just fine on this breezy november afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Preciate it mah homie.

Its good to get back on, I wish we'd all be able to connect in the Drunk Lang but Im sure thats just a matter of time.

Yea that Vers is a cool dude, that joker there is mah potna fa sho. And if you ever find yourself in the SATX area, I wont hear of you paying a dime for a drink.
                Mrs. Chief hooked ya potna up with some steak, eggs, and grits this morning, wearing he multicam/talibani-killa outfit. Definately put a smile on ya potnas face. I'm finna put some ribs on the grill, and she finna go do some girl things, so all is turnin out just fine on this breezy november afternoon.
                Glad to hear you're both enjoying the day.

It sucks I missed you when I jetted to D.C. right after you had left - I doubt I'll ever find myself in Texas, but in the event that I do, I know who to call.

I have a feeling we'll all have some great conversation in DL around the holidays. It seems like every year around late November through late December the BS vets always get time off and come out of the woodwork to pop in there for some good conversation.

I know I'll be around - Nothing hits the spot after a huge meal like a post-meal cigar and a bottle of your favorite brew. Light up the fireplace, turn on some music, and I'm good to post in there for hours.

Comment

Glad to hear you're both enjoying the day.

It sucks I missed you when I jetted to D.C. right after you had left - I doubt I'll ever find myself in Texas, but in the event that I do, I know who to call.

I have a feeling we'll all have some great conversation in DL around the holidays. It seems like every year around late November through late December the BS vets always get time off and come out of the woodwork to pop in there for some good conversation.

I know I'll be around - Nothing hits the spot after a huge meal like a post-meal cigar and a bottle of your favorite brew. Light up the fireplace, turn on some music, and I'm good to post in there for hours.
                  YezZiiiirrrrrrrr. I will definately be around for the festivities. I already put my leave in for the time frame. And I got this bar stocking up bit by bit. Gon have a full house come December, and I'll be off from the 20th till the new year....................... LikahBaus!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Haha, sweet - My birthday is the day before you get your leave, on the 19th.

I don't think I'll be here that night, I think I'll be out of state ripping it up, but I'll definitely be in the DL quite a bit from the 20th through the New Year, as always. Usually I just cut loose and enjoy the final 2 weeks of the year anyway by drinking my ass off, playing video games, posting here, watching movies, and catching up on sleep.

Comment

Happy V day

Comment

Working...
                      X