Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks Mike Tyson could have beat danny williams is he did not get injured...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Than lets just go and change this lost to a win for Tyson, and make the Tyson fans happy.

Comment

yes he would, he was washed up long before..

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
        ali had parkinsons when he fought berbick you stupid idiot, and is was a split decision, and berbick was a future hw champ! mcBride KTFO of tyson and mcbride will never win ****!
        Not a comment on the Berbick fight, but Ali always lost by split descisions even when he got ass totally knocked around. Against Norton the first time he got knocked around from pillar to post, Norton broke Ali's jaw in the second round and Norton was even told by some *******s not to hit Ali on the jaw or they would ban him from fighting for the World Heavyweight Championship. And THAT FIGHT, Norton I, in which Ali was totally dominated was even officially ruled a split descision.
        Last edited by McKay 1; 12-11-2005, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Again, it's the Tyson "would haves...".

Even at clost to 40, Tyson, if he was in any kind of fighting shape, should have beaten Danny Williams. He wasn't in very good shape so he tried to end it in round 1. When his knee went out, he couldn't finish the job. Tyson just didn't have the stamina anymore that he had at 20. He was finished. A great champion would have done things right the first time (back at the Douglas fight) and he wouldn't have the need for a comeback to reclaim some former glory and a little money.

On a side note, he was beating McBride pretty soundly. Again, Tyson is shot, so he just didn't feel like fighting anymore. 15-20 years ago...blah blah blah. Look, I like Tyson; one of my all-time favorites, but he has made some of the worst decisions in the history of the sport, and it led him to the sad state he's in right now.

Comment

Working...
          X