Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where are the ******s thats said cotto ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are the ******s thats said cotto ....

could beat martinez? People where saying that martinez would have problems against a boxer like cotto but look what he did to dzin. People claiming that with steward in his corner he had become such a great boxer puncher yet he struggled with mayorga who every one thought he would blow out. Martinez would rape cotto from post to post and it wouldnt even be funny.

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
    could beat martinez? People where saying that martinez would have problems against a boxer like cotto but look what he did to dzin. People claiming that with steward in his corner he had become such a great boxer puncher yet he struggled with mayorga who every one thought he would blow out. Martinez would rape cotto from post to post and it wouldnt even be funny.
    i don't think i'e ever read anybody saying that lol

what makes u think it wouldn't happen against ur boy Margarito? I mean yea he lost to him like 11 years ago, but buddy if they would fight now holy shiat, Canelo would be ur background on ur pc bro....

Comment

He perhaps had two rounds where Mayorga really shined...Cotto didn't struggle with Mayorga...he outclassed him in nearly every facet. Mayorga is just so much bigger than him.

And I don't remember reading anyone saying that Cotto would beat Martinez. He'd give him a good fight, but that is about it

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
        i don't think i'e ever read anybody saying that lol

what makes u think it wouldn't happen against ur boy Margarito? I mean yea he lost to him like 11 years ago, but buddy if they would fight now holy shiat, Canelo would be ur background on ur pc bro....
        trust me there where alot of you guys. just the yesterday i believe i was arguing with some one that thought cotto could win. And who said anything about margarito? Just bc he is miguels daddy doesnt mean you have to mention him. But to answer your question martinez would rape margs and cotto in the same night.

Comment

Who's to say it wont be that way. He hit Mayorga a lot and would have knocked him out cold if it wasnt for the fake injury. Cotto would drill Dizzy too. We're not gonna act like Dizzy was a beast or somethin like it. He was very basic and the fight played out exactly like it was supposed to on paper. Lastly you cant deny that Mayorga actually showed better boxing skills than we're used to seeing.

Comment

trust me there where alot of you guys. just the yesterday i believe i was arguing with some one that thought cotto could win. And who said anything about margarito? Just bc he is miguels daddy doesnt mean you have to mention him. But to answer your question martinez would rape margs and cotto in the same night.
            then u should of included ur boy in there bro bottom line...

who ever thinks Cotto doesn' look revived and an improved boxer in there is on crack.....

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
              Who's to say it wont be that way. He hit Mayorga a lot and would have knocked him out cold if it wasnt for the fake injury. Cotto would drill Dizzy too. We're not gonna act like Dizzy was a beast or somethin like it. He was very basic and the fight played out exactly like it was supposed to on paper. Lastly you cant deny that Mayorga actually showed better boxing skills than we're used to seeing.
              c'mon man, he's mexican of course he's gonna hate on Cotto for no reason, Cotto just won a fight and this guy makes a thread about him obviously losing to a middleweight.....

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                then u should of included ur boy in there bro bottom line...

who ever thinks Cotto doesn' look revived and an improved boxer in there is on crack.....
                why would i include him if it had nothing to do with margs? And see i thought no one thinks cotto could beat martinez? Who ever thinks that is on crack. Martinez is too big to big of a puncher and to fast for miguel to deal with.

Comment

1. I never heard anyone say that Cotto would handle Martinez.

2. Cotto didn't struggle, he's just a puncher, so he's goin g to get caught. It happens. Cotto has been in some great fights/wars. No big deal. Still got a tough, but comfortable W. Mayorga is awkward. He gave Mosley trouble, who then went on to pummel Margarito. Mayorga has been trouble for virtually everyone he's ever faced beside two guys. Trinidad and De La Hoya. Both of whom were bigger and better boxers. No big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post
                    1. I never heard anyone say that Cotto would handle Martinez.

2. Cotto didn't struggle, he's just a puncher, so he's goin g to get caught. It happens. Cotto has been in some great fights/wars. No big deal. Still got a tough, but comfortable W. Mayorga is awkward. He gave Mosley trouble, who then went on to pummel Margarito. Mayorga has been trouble for virtually everyone he's ever faced beside two guys. Trinidad and De La Hoya. Both of whom were bigger and better boxers. No big deal.
                    go look at the guy above student of the game he thinks so. As do many ricans in the forums who think so. Mayorga is way past his prime and it was supposed to be a blow out.

Comment

Working...
                    X