Makeup will become the norm for men

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
    they **** it ain't...that's some sexy stuff..that show makes me horny lol
    If a vampire attacks a victim and that victim has HIV, the vampire will get HIV - right?

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
      If a vampire attacks a victim and that victim has HIV, the vampire will get HIV - right?
      but does hiv even affect them? on true blood they have hepatitis d, they say doesn't do anything to humans but makes the vamps weak for a bit...

Comment

but does hiv even affect them? on true blood they have hepatitis d, they say doesn't do anything to humans but makes the vamps weak for a bit...
        Do you think they use fake tan?

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
          Do you think they use fake tan?
          they can only come out at night..I wouldn't see the need in it...but perhaps..

Comment

True Blood is to a chicks ***** what catnip is to a regular *****.

Either way, both *****'s lose it.

Comment

they **** it ain't...that's some sexy stuff..that show makes me horny lol
              I am not gonna pretend, that ain;t saying much about the show, I mean I also look like I dont belong in a bar yet, have a skin tone of a greek sculpture and an accent, but that ain't making me a vampire.

You probably read Kim Harrison and Laurell Hamilton

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                I am not gonna pretend, that ain;t saying much about the show, I mean I also look like I dont belong in a bar yet, have a skin tone of a greek sculpture and an accent, but that ain't making me a vampire.

You probably read Kim Harrison and Laurell Hamilton
                if those are author's that write about vampires, then no.. I actually never really got into anything about vampires, but this show is seriously good.

Comment

if those are author's that write about vampires, then no.. I actually never really got into anything about vampires, but this show is seriously good.
                  You would enjoy these books, they are romance novels masking as horror thrillers.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                    You would enjoy these books, they are romance novels masking as horror thrillers.
                    oh really.. I'll have to check them out, I'm normally not into those types of books. I mean I like books about drama, like girls stealing boyfriends, people cheating..etc. When I was younger I'd read R.L. Stine, not Goosebumps though.

Comment

When does the new season of Dexter come out? I forget.

Comment

Working...
                      X