Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone used/own the beijing adistar boxing shoes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used/own the beijing adistar boxing shoes?

I just ordered a pair from ringside and was wondering if it was a good buy, or if I should have went with the older model of the Adistars

Last edited by paloalto00; 07-20-2010, 01:27 PM.

picture?????

Comment

Comment

BTW, does anyone know where you can find any other colors than these and the 1/2 black and 1/2 grey ones? DLH and Mosley have both worn all black ones to fights, and Mosley wear white and aqua ones against Mayweather.

Thanks

Comment

hi mate, in the first adistars (which are better) u can only get black/blue and black/grey, your probably thinking of adidas champ and champ 2's
          i have both and prefer the original blk and silvers, better support just as light and are alot more durable, ull get more out of them then u will the beijings, still love beijings but they dont last half as long imo

Comment

The Beijings just came in, I really like em

Comment

Originally posted by paloalto00 View Post
              The Beijings just came in, I really like em
              Please post pictures or video of the Beijings if possible. I'm thinking about ordering mine from ringside soon. How long did they take to ship?

Comment

Originally posted by cjharlem View Post
                Please post pictures or video of the Beijings if possible. I'm thinking about ordering mine from ringside soon. How long did they take to ship?
                Believe it or not, it only took 2 days from the time they were shipped

Comment

Ok, so I really like these shoes. They are made with mesh and a type of rubber material throughout the shoe which make them very light and breathable. On the inside it has a type of foam padding which makes it pleasant if you're not wearing high top socks and really molds to your feet.

There is a type of molding on the heel that really grips on to your foot, which keeps your feet from slipping out. The bottom has a type of rubber kind of like a wrestling shoe, but not as vulnerable. The speed heel is amazing, VERY comfortable; it plays as a type of shock absorber and makes pivoting very easy.

Bottom line, shoe is great, excellent support and grip. Only problem is that the holes for the laces are small when you first get them, they will widen out once you break em in.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Originally posted by paloalto00 View Post
                    Ok, so I really like these shoes. They are made with mesh and a type of rubber material throughout the shoe which make them very light and breathable. On the inside it has a type of foam padding which makes it pleasant if you're not wearing high top socks and really molds to your feet.

There is a type of molding on the heel that really grips on to your foot, which keeps your feet from slipping out. The bottom has a type of rubber kind of like a wrestling shoe, but not as vulnerable. The speed heel is amazing, VERY comfortable; it plays as a type of shock absorber and makes pivoting very easy.

Bottom line, shoe is great, excellent support and grip. Only problem is that the holes for the laces are small when you first get them, they will widen out once you break em in.

Thanks for posting... 2 days shipping is not bad at all. Was that within the U.S.?

Comment

Working...
                    X