Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton Admits: Performance Was Mediocre, But Win is a Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton Admits: Performance Was Mediocre, But Win is a Win

CARL FRAMPTON called his performance mediocre - but the fight was far from it. His return clash after 10 months out was a bloody battle that only added to the Belfast fighter's thirst to get back into world title contention. Some would argue that being taken the distance in the 10 rounder by hardened Mexican Horacio Garcia was a sign that Frampton may be slipping but for him it was a night for adjustment after a summer of change.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No shame Carl, Horacio would of whooped : Scott Quigg, Lee Selby, and maybe bum ass Oscar Valdez ; Garcia would give Santa Cruz and Mares a War, but you should be grateful it was not a twelve rounder.

Comment

I want to see Gary Russell Jr. vs. Valdez or Frampton. No preference, just either one, and soon!

Comment

Garcia is a beast. Limited technical ability but tremendous fitness, heart and toughness and he has good feet as well.
        He was helped out as Frampton gassed a bit. Hope that is due to inactivity and not weight issues

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          I want to see Gary Russell Jr. vs. Valdez or Frampton. No preference, just either one, and soon!
          Why is Russel Jr. so inactive? His prime is passing him by - ridiculous state of affairs.

Comment

The good thing is, he admits and knows it himself. Many fighters are plain delusional about their performances, either not being able to take critique or seeing any flaws in their performances. Its good to see that Frampton can admit it wasnt what they expected. But still, an entertaining fight

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Yes please. Would be amazing, although the one match I want most of those is Russell vs Frampton. But any one of those would be fine!

Comment

There's something seriously wrong with British referees. A 10-8 round for what everyone from the tenth row could see was a slip. And in the previous fight giving two warnings to the Irish fighter before taking a point and then taking a point off the Korean without a warning. Even Jim Watt was embarrassed and had to comment about fighting locally.

Comment

Ive always have thought Frampton is very well spoken, problem is lately hes been saying the same after a mediocre showing.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  No shame Carl, Horacio would of whooped : Scott Quigg, Lee Selby, and maybe bum ass Oscar Valdez ; Garcia would give Santa Cruz and Mares a War, but you should be grateful it was not a twelve rounder.
                  Lol, Oscar Valdez's last 2 opponents wouldve easily beaten Frampton.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                    Why is Russel Jr. so inactive? His prime is passing him by - ridiculous state of affairs.
                    I have no idea, but I notice that LSC, Mares, Selby, and Frampton, rarely even utter his name! The only guy that calls him out is Oscar Valdez!

Comment

Working...
                    X