Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Klitschko Made Our Deal Like True Pro, Unlike Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
    Translation: "I don't want this fight and I don't like being called out publicly about it."
    AJ sounding like such a little b1tch. I meam, Whoever heard of fighters calling out the top champs and hyping the build-up? Let's all be boring as fock like Wlad

Comment

Sadly...the Joshua fans seem eager to find a reason to say Wilder doesn't want the Joshua fight.

You fan boys need to pipe down and wait till either side says negotiations are over..

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge13 View Post
        man you had me going there and I almost believed you till you brought up pac not wanting to fight Floyd, oh boy you flo mos are delusional on a level no one else could reach.
        Not a *****, there was a bunch of lame excuses from the Pac camp until the fight got made. Hearing Joshua now compiling a bunch of excuses is like revisiting history.

Easy to just label ppl around hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          Wilder came to see Joshua fight and has been humble about him in the past, and when they had a chance to make progress toward making a big fight, obstacle after obstacle keeps arising. Does Joshua expect Wilder to be humble forever. You tried to get him to drop his title to fight Whyte without guaranteeing Joshua.

Then Hearn pretends to know Wilder's worth before they even talked with Haymon or Finkel.

Wilder is angry and frustrated that a guy who they keep saying beats him won't fight him. UK fans are happy because it is sticking it to Americans, but this isn't politics, this is boxing and people here and abroad are starting to clamour for the fight so they need to negotiate something even if it isn't the next fight. I'm glad that they are at least talking.
          Well said. The pathetic Eddie Hearn is the one writing a check for his boxer that his mouth cannot cash. He is the one who has been lying to the media and also proclaiming that AJ knocks Wilder out in 3. This was the final straw for Wilder - if he was that easy to knock out, when don't you make the fight then? Then AJ lies that he is not aware of the discussion with Eddie and Wilder online. Come on... if AJ needs more time, all he needs to say is - look Wilder I need more time. He will gain more respect that way instead of the crap he and his promoter are saying.

Comment

Hmm just sounds like more b**** talk from AJ side. Wilder called you out so negotiations can begin because you seemed unwilling to..don't try and sound macho now like you always wanted the fight. The fans and Wilder put AJ in a corner now he's snapping and biting to defend.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
              he is low balling wilders
              How can you lowball Wilder? He ain't worth ****. He couldn't sell out a public toilet, and he's king of the bums!

Comment

That’s stupid do both

Comment

Here's my take. Wilder needs to start making moves and taking his platform seriously. He's an American heavyweight champion with everything going for him.. minus his pathetic resume in regards to level of competition.

If you ask me, the UK has a consumer fan base begging for more boxing. There is a serious lack of combat and contact sports in Europe, so boxing has been making a lot more noise lately. Because of that Eddie took a respectively similar super heavyweight prodigy and quite easily built him into a superstar. Again, there is more hype and interest in the Euro market to see Joshua succeed given the boxing fandom yearn something like that. There is a definitive difference though with how Hearn handled Joshua and Haymon handled Wilder.

Hearn, yea sure, he gave Joshua some overmatched no hopers. That being said the momentum of competition and increasingly pushing Joshua out of his comfort zone has asserted him into the premiere Heavyweight of our time. Let's face it. Joshua just took out ****ing Wlad. It doesn't get better than that.

With Haymon, I swear he's just got WAY too much under his purview to adequately manage everything. Wilder's momentum has been off and on with built up nobodies, one after the other, being served to him. His resume is long but it's shallow. Wilder understands the role of who the fans want to see and I respect the h*ll out of that. But the obvious issue with die hard boxing fans is it's pretty clear to us he isn't dedicating his life to the sport. It's more or less a part time job to get rich and provide for his family's future. Joshua is a bit of the same way in the sense boxing is still new to him or that it comes across he's a greenhorn. But the betterment of Joshua is he has the fanbase and management that handle him like royalty, cultivating and steering him to the path of success.
                  With Wilder there seems to be no complex plan. It is just keep doing what your doing until something happens. Well what's going to happen is he's going to get beat by an unknown and retire with a forgettable legacy. HE has to be the one building the momentum and takeover of the sport. Joshua is now ahead of him in this regard IMO. I mean honestly, if Wilder wanted Povetkin, Wlad, Fury, Haye on his resume, he could have gotten it done. Those wins would have done wonders for him. But no. He didn't and now it's too late with Joshua taking all the prestige for what is left.

Comment

Originally posted by sotgoda View Post
                    Well said. The pathetic Eddie Hearn is the one writing a check for his boxer that his mouth cannot cash. He is the one who has been lying to the media and also proclaiming that AJ knocks Wilder out in 3. This was the final straw for Wilder - if he was that easy to knock out, when don't you make the fight then? Then AJ lies that he is not aware of the discussion with Eddie and Wilder online. Come on... if AJ needs more time, all he needs to say is - look Wilder I need more time. He will gain more respect that way instead of the crap he and his promoter are saying.
                    Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidSon View Post
                      Hmm just sounds like more b**** talk from AJ side. Wilder called you out so negotiations can begin because you seemed unwilling to..don't try and sound macho now like you always wanted the fight. The fans and Wilder put AJ in a corner now he's snapping and biting to defend.
                      My thinking exactly.

Comment

Working...
                      X