No announcement yet.

Ufc 217

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Had to look that up cuz I wasn't sure, but yea looks like GSP has it in his contract.

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/8/14/1...bert-whittaker

And apparently Bisping has backed off the retirement stuff in the last couple weeks, but I barely noticed it with how he talks on his podcast.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/10/michael...rges-st-pierre

Nice.

I just want to see a prime and worthy fighter like Whitaker to get a chance at a money fight.

185 has felt like two separate divisions since last year. Same with 155.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      joanna is due for a loss, thug rose can take a punch, the lines are heavy for a joanna win ...
      Yeah, she has a good chin for sure.

That's why I think she gets schooled for 5 rounds if she can't take it the ground. Joanna hasn't got a finish in a while, going 5 hard rounds is nothing new to her.

Rose's best chance to win is by submission.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Why does Hendricks still get put on the main card? I'm surprised the UFC hasn't cut him yet.

He's looked like **** and has become extremely boring ever since USADA. And there's a good chance he misses weight.
        Maybe because they might still want GSP to rematch him? And seems to generate decent buzz.

Comment

I am really excited to see Joanna whatever the **** her last name is.

She's my favorite fighter in UFC. I love her style.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Maybe because they might still want GSP to rematch him? And seems to generate decent buzz.

What's funny is I actually wouldn't mind seeing that.

But Hendricks' whole career has gone downhill since the first Lawler fight and USADA. It's like drug testing took his punching power away and Lawler took his heart. Hendricks clearly didn't want the type of war he had against Lawler ever again.

GSP could always fight Hendricks if Bisping beats him.

Comment

Where does that put GSP on goat rankings if he were to beat Bsping and Whitaker?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Where does that put GSP on goat rankings if he were to beat Bsping and Whitaker?
                I think he is the GOAT if he beats Bisping after a long layoff honestly and I've never cared for LNP George.

I would be surprised if he actually fought Whitaker. High risk low reward because Whitaker has no casual appeal. I expect him to fight Woodley next then go for a super fight with Connor.

Comment

With that said I have....

Bisping decision
                  Dillashaw Decision
                  Joanna Decision

But I think they will all be high drama fights. Forget what the rest of the card looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I am really excited to see Joanna whatever the **** her last name is.

She's my favorite fighter in UFC. I love her style.
                    And I'm excited to see your hot gif and pic. I heard Milana is in some new Marvel cartoon New Warriors as Squirrel Girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      And I'm excited to see your hot gif and pic. I heard Milana is in some new Marvel cartoon New Warriors as Squirrel Girl.
                      Yes she is

Comment

Working...
                      X