Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hurd's Plan: Make Mandatory Defense, Fight Lara, Then Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    Hurd and Lars have mandos do I think. Charlo is free for a voluntary up next.

So Hurd vs Vitu
    Lara vs Brian Carlos Castano
    Charlo vs Nathaniel Gallimore I'm guessing.
    I'm good with that. They should do thaf tripleheader again with Lara in the first bout.

Comment

Originally posted by qwickm3 View Post
      Gallimore is a dangerous fight for anyone in the division. I think Charlo is the cream of the crop but after watching Gallimore put that beating on Justin Deloach he is a threat. That dude is hard as nails!
      Charlo ain't DeLoach. By the way both Gallimore and DeLoach took an L to some cat named Virgilijus Stapulionis lol.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
        Hurd beat Trout better than Charlo did.
        Charlo is a meaner man and violent. Hurd is nowhere near Charlo in ability. I would love to see Hurd KO Charlo though.

Comment

All those claiming hurd will beat lara are ridiculous...this guy went life or death with trout..he does not have the skill set of lara and for those that think size matters lara whipped paul williams whose bigger than any charlo or hurd but of course u hard core boxing fans knew this b4 talking

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
            Hurd has long arms and a good right hand. He will get to Lara in spots. Lara will be forced to run like he usually does
            like perro and williams did? because nobody else has put any pressure on Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
              I like Hurd. Walks through punches. Going to make for a very entertaining career but it'll probably be a short one. Reminds me of Froch. Gangly and a cast iron chin. When he needs to bite down he bites down.

My pick vs Lara would be a Hurd decision with a knockdown in the process. Lara has been floored by rugged opponents before and Hurd brings it.
              Lara was down against perro, only perro. And make him quit. maybe he put him down and wake him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lapi View Post
                All those claiming hurd will beat lara are ridiculous...this guy went life or death with trout..he does not have the skill set of lara and for those that think size matters lara whipped paul williams whose bigger than any charlo or hurd but of course u hard core boxing fans knew this b4 talking
                Yes they did, but the hate is deep. perro was way bigger that Lara too and fought like it was no tomorrow. Still, he say "no mas"

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
                  Hurd needs a decent trainer. Moving forward. Like Robert Garcia or Joel Diaz to teach him defense & to box (manny steward would’ve been perfect) Trout exposed him.
                  Manny was a very good trainer. He had a real gift for improving fighters. Nice guy also..

Comment

Lara is going to find a home for his left hand - give him enough of those and he can do damage. When Hurd fights southpaws, the openings are glaring-it was evident even in the Jo Jo Dan fight. But Hurd, he definitely appears like he gets better as the fight goes on...against Trout he showed a number of different looks to get the job done...his pressure will be more complicated than Angulo's and he's much longer.

That's a good fight - we all know what Lara will do at a certain point, he still hasn't learned, he never will- so Hurd will have to dig deep and keep pressure and he'll be right in the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      That's actually pretty smart.

Anybody know who Jermell, Lara and Hurd have for mandatories?
                      Jermell just KO'd his last two mandatories, Lara has Andrade as a mandatory, and Hurd has Vitu.

Comment

Working...
                      X