No announcement yet.

Hurricane Irma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    More proof? You do know that DNA evidence is absolute, right?

But I'll play your ignorant game.

Africans as scientist relate have been proven to be the most diverse race on earth without being mixed. Meaning they all don't look alike, a

These people have Blonde hair, and the same skull type as East Africans. Euuropeans were so desprate to claim them for that. But, when scientist proved that they had NO EUROPEAN, or any other mix, and they were full blooded Africans. The world was stunned .

These people below are the Afar people of East Africa. These are the descendants from the Ancient Egyptians which is why the look like them. These people have no "Caucasian" mixture in them. Greek Historians described these kind of people in they're quotes.

But hey, don't take my word for it, ******... Let's ask the EGYPTIANS themselves since we already asked one of the Europeans alive back then... Let's take Imhotep for example. The world's first multi-genius.. Hey, Egyptians, what color was Imhotep?

Well there you have it. Your ignorance knows no bounds
    HAHAHAHA!

Take a look at modern Egyptians

Do these people look sub-saharan africa black?

No? It's because they're not.

Blacks trying to claim history that isn't theirs is a pathetic attempt at them trying to prove they weren't always a bunch of useless trash.

I understand the attempt, but a lie is a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
      HAHAHAHA!

Take a look at modern Egyptians

Do these people look sub-saharan africa black?

No? It's because they're not.

Blacks trying to claim history that isn't theirs is a pathetic attempt at them trying to prove they weren't always a bunch of useless trash.

I understand the attempt, but a lie is a lie.
      How ******ed can you get to try and disputed DNA evidence??

Let's ask the Greek Historian Herodotus what Egyptians looked like:

https://abagond.wordpress.com/2015/0...-to-herodotus/

The Greek historian Herodotus saw Egyptians as having black skin and woolly hair (Herodotus, 2.104).

I'm showing you pictures of how the EGYPTIANS said they looked and viewed themselves?

Are you calling DNA evidence, Herodotus and the Egyptians of that time liars to prove your race appropriation as truth?

Comment

Ginger hair! Real black, right? Lmfao
        Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Africans as scientist relate have been proven to be the most diverse race on earth without being mixed. Meaning they all don't look alike, and come in many different appearances. Just like these people for example- The Melanesian people

Idiot tried to post a quote from 1975

Comment

Comment

One minute these guys talk about how Africa has always been a schit hole. The next minute they're talking about how they're from Africa

Can't make this up

Comment

This thing is a beast.

Thoughts go out to all affected/will be affected by it.

If it stays a cat 5 and hits Florida, it's not going to be pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                This thing is a beast.

Thoughts go out to all affected/will be affected by it.

If it stays a cat 5 and hits Florida, it's not going to be pretty.
                This fu**er looks crazy. If it hits Florida that whole state is going to get wiped off the map.

Comment

If she hits Florida at the power she's rollin at right now. Florida aint gon be shiet but a speed bump, and them warm gulf waters are gonna direct her right on Katrina's path. God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    If she hits Florida at the power she's rollin at right now. Florida aint gon be shiet but a speed bump, and them warm gulf waters are gonna direct her right on Katrina's path. God Bless.
                    The scary thing is, with the power she's rollin at now, she'll turn any state into a speed bump not just Florida.

She would turn the Carolinas into one big beach.

Comment

I got a homie in South Florida I will let him know

Comment

Working...
                      X