No announcement yet.

Murica!! Team USA, WAR SHAKUR!!! IF YOU LOVE AMURICA THEN GET IN HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
    "the blacks", Wtf does that even mean? How is that an insult? You are desperate to be offended so that you can continue to claim victim status and the myriad benefits that you think go with that status.

As the son of a Mexican immigrant, some Mexican immigrants are all of that. He's not wrong. Besides, you think Trump wants to be tough on immigrants, go ask a Guatemalan what it's like trying to get into Mexico. Go ahead. We have a right to control immigration and the integrity of our borders.

Show me some evidence that Trump ever denied a promotion or an opportunity to somebody based on race. That he refused to do business with somebody based on race.

You (and your ilk) are just addicted to calling racist and everybody goes "oh ****" and takes a knee.

**** that. Prove your allegations or stfu.
    You're a son of Mexican immigrants yet you're defending trumps comments hmmm ok. You're those kind of dumb fuucks who were fine when there parents immigrated here but all of sudden now wants to stop it.

Either you're lying or just a straight fuucking idiot who should be ashamed of what they just typed.

You do realize dumbass that if trump was president when you're parents immigrated you're stupid ass wouldn't even be born here.

Again if you are Mexican American you should be fuucking ashamed of yourself for typing that fuucking idiot.

Are some Mexican immigrants all of that yeah maybe but so are some illegal asian immigrants, illegal European immigrants etc etc yet he had no intention of pointing them out.

Do i have proof of trump denying promotions and what not no i don't but do you have proof of him EVER NOT denying any promotions? I highly doubt you do.

But what i do have is proof of his racial slurs and comments yea those you can find all over the net you fuucking sell out
    Last edited by kidbazooka; 08-19-2016, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      brush arent you in oakland?you're probably getting rich of welfare
      I am from Oakland, but I'm tired of corrupt stupid politicians. It's time for something new

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        I am from Oakland, but I'm tired of corrupt stupid politicians. It's time for something new
        Aww man you better be careful walking around the town as a trump supporter.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Aww man you better be careful walking around the town as a trump supporter.
          Supporting trump in Oakland is safer than supporting trump in Berkeley. Berkeley is the most liberal city in America

Comment

Supporting trump in Oakland is safer than supporting trump in Berkeley. Berkeley is the most liberal city in America
            You probably keeping it on the hush huh?

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
              No.

That's not what Trump means.

That's what you want him to mean so that you can call anybody that disagrees with you a racist.
              America is already great doe. In fact the greatest country on earth by miles. So tell me what trump really means...

Comment

You're a son of Mexican immigrants yet you're defending trumps comments hmmm ok. You're those kind of dumb fuucks who were fine when there parents immigrated here but all of sudden now wants to stop it.

Either you're lying or just a straight fuucking idiot who should be ashamed of what they just typed.

You do realize dumbass that if trump was president when you're parents immigrated you're stupid ass wouldn't even be born here.

Again if you are Mexican American you should be fuucking ashamed of yourself for typing that fuucking idiot.

Are some Mexican immigrants all of that yeah maybe but so are some illegal asian immigrants, illegal European immigrants etc etc yet he had no intention of pointing them out.

Do i have proof of trump denying promotions and what not no i don't but do you have proof of him EVER NOT denying any promotions? I highly doubt you do.

But what i do have is proof of his racial slurs and comments yea those you can find all over the net you fuucking sell out
                That poster is a sellout and a coward

Comment

You probably keeping it on the hush huh?
                  I say I'm voting for Gary Johnston when I am at work in Berkeley. When I'm in Oakland, TRUMP TRAIN ALL DAY.

Comment

I say I'm voting for Gary Johnston when I am at work in Berkeley. When I'm in Oakland, TRUMP TRAIN ALL DAY.
                    Hahaha

Well sorry to hear you're a supporter of that POS but i wont hold it against you im sure eventually you'll learn.

Comment

Wow, You are a real downright racist ****bucket.
                      When you people stop burning American flags, stop supporting terrorists organizations like BLM and the Black Panthers, stop looting and rioting in these American streets, stop spelling America, "AmeriKKKa", stop singling out and killing cops, then you can come here and act patriotic towards this country.

Comment

Working...
                      X