Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-02-2014, 09:35 PM #51
DoktorWakeless

Quoted: 918 Post(s)
DoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 148,005,459,182,469.25
Total Points: 148,005,459,284,630.38
cheers brother! - jose830 Thanks for posting that great fight - Libido Sanchez You're the Man! - SCEN3RY The GO-TO Medal! Given to those who report to duty! (1/20) LIMITED EDITION. - Golovkin have a beer - sugarsmosley 
Knows his stuff - jas Top poster - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
The ring magazine don't determine who is the lineal champ! the ring mag determines the ring champ which often is the lineal champ!
You're getting worked over semenntics. What's matters is that Cotto is THE champion of the division. Cotto loses his division championship if he moves to another division. It's that it simple. If you don't think GGG can't become lineal champ no matter what, then fine. But Golovkin can't still can't become THE champ while Cotto is there.
DoktorSleepless is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-02-2014, 09:37 PM #52
Team Cotto

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
ChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,644,847,221,086.20
Total Points: 10,657,887,364,477.41
medal for champ - Sh!thead You could do with a gift laddo - rorymac always a good poster and a character! - jreckoning For forgetting about you. Friends? :D - TintaBoricua Cotto-Martinez: good post! War Cotto!!! - jose830 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
You're getting worked over semenntics. What's matters is that Cotto is THE champion of the division. Cotto loses his division championship if he moves to another division. It's that it simple. If you don't think GGG can't become lineal champ no matter what, then fine. But Golovkin can't still can't become THE champ while Cotto is there.
No he doesnt, Mayweather is the example of it. Mayweather is the lineal champ at 154, but he isnt the ring mag champ.

So GGG can become the ring mag champ but not lineal!
ChampBox@PR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 09:43 PM #53
DoktorWakeless

Quoted: 918 Post(s)
DoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 148,005,459,182,469.25
Total Points: 148,005,459,284,630.38
cheers brother! - jose830 Thanks for posting that great fight - Libido Sanchez You're the Man! - SCEN3RY The GO-TO Medal! Given to those who report to duty! (1/20) LIMITED EDITION. - Golovkin have a beer - sugarsmosley 
Knows his stuff - jas Top poster - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
No he doesnt, Mayweather is the example of it. Mayweather is the lineal champ at 154, but he isnt the ring mag champ.

So GGG can become the ring mag champ but not lineal!
Mayweather is the ring champ at 154.

Golovkin can't be the guy who the beat the man, who beat the man, etc..., but he can start a new lineage once Cotto vacates by beating the #2 contender.
DoktorSleepless is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 09:45 PM #54
El Weeblerito I

Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,275,799,730,920.33
Total Points: 120,056,607,138,311,584.00
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. great sig - BOXEO _ Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:

Golovkin can't be the guy who the beat the man, who beat the man, etc..., but he can start a new lineage once Cotto vacates by beating the #2 contender.
Whose #2 contender, Ring's or the WBC's?

I guess Quillin is Ring's #2 right now.
Weebler I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 09:47 PM #55
Team Cotto

ChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute
medal for champ - Sh!thead You could do with a gift laddo - rorymac always a good poster and a character! - jreckoning For forgetting about you. Friends? :D - TintaBoricua Cotto-Martinez: good post! War Cotto!!! - jose830 

Quote:

My bad I meant Mayweather is the lineal at 147 not the ring mag.

I agree with the second, but GGG is 32 and they will try to secure him the big $$$. Lucky for him the lineal champ is the 3rd biggest draw in boxing, plus is a fight he more than likely will win.

I would like to see GGG beat Quillin first and then take on Ward to see how he handles a great boxers his size!
Old 08-02-2014, 09:48 PM #56
Team Cotto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebler I View Post
Whose #2 contender, Ring's or the WBC's?

I guess Quillin is Ring's #2 right now.
Its not specific to a organization, more than likely people go by the ring mag ranks!

Share This With Friends

Tags
champs?, cotto, gains, title?, vacates

User Tag List