No announcement yet.

Exclusive HustleBoss.com Sparring Directory [Looking for feedback]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive HustleBoss.com Sparring Directory [Looking for feedback]

Chris Robinson here, a lot of you know my work from being featured on BoxingScene..

I have a side project I am working on with the wifey, our site HustleBoss.com. We will be covering different aspects of sports and entertainment, and of course I will be doing a lot of work in boxing...

I wanted to get some feedback from my latest page, as I compiled all my videos from the past 7 months of sparring in gyms in Cali and Vegas...

Looking for feedback on the layout of the page, etc.. I have sparring with Mercito Gesta, Marcos Maidana, J'Leon Love, and some of the best prospects from the Mayweather Boxing Club...

http://hustleboss.com/exclusivesparringdirectory/

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks..

- CR

good shit man.

NICE NICE, see you fixed up the site last time i checked it was all ghetto man. keep up the good work appreciate it.

also should add social button to your individual pages, that way someone who only cares about say the maidana vs ruiz sparring can share or tweet that page itself easily.

but overall looks great.
    Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 01-26-2013, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      good shit man.

NICE NICE, see you fixed up the site last time i checked it was all ghetto man. keep up the good work appreciate it.

also should add social button to your individual pages, that way someone who only cares about say the maidana vs ruiz sparring can share or tweet that page itself easily.

but overall looks great.

Thanks I will definitely look into that.. appreciate it

Comment

The layout is cramped to be honest. You have 2 of the exact same menus bars on the same side taking up space. Get rid of one of them. Hopefully when you get more sparring videos under your belt you could maybe display the most recent sparring vids by thumbnail like you're already doing now and the rest organized alphabetically by name.

BTW, great job covering boxing though, i was getting very sick and tired of Seckbach and you seem way more informative then him. I subscribed to your channel awhile ago and always looking forwards to your videos. Great work.

Comment

Hey Chris, great work with your coverage, I am subscribed to your youtube channel.

Since someone mentioned him, do you know what is the deal with Brandon Rios not appearing on Seckbach videos anymore? Seckbach is not very educated with boxing, though his work, even if ridiculous, should be respected to some degree, as he is putting in the work to travel. I would think that Rios name is getting bigger and PR says its best to give more professional interviews, like the ones you conduct with him.

I am only asking because I check out some interviews from time to time, and all the ones with you and team rios, and esnews with Robert, always got a comment asking about that and I've never seen it addressed. If you don't got an answer or don't want to give an answer, that's cool, thanks for the interviews and keep up the good work

Comment

And def keep loading the sparring videos when you can and are allowed to tape them, I think you taped the will Soloman vs. Lara sparring, that was nice. Do you know where there are anymore old James toney sparring videos at krone gym as a middleweight? Only one I saw was toney vs Mcleanan and that was a heated session.

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
              The layout is cramped to be honest. You have 2 of the exact same menus bars on the same side taking up space. Get rid of one of them. Hopefully when you get more sparring videos under your belt you could maybe display the most recent sparring vids by thumbnail like you're already doing now and the rest organized alphabetically by name.

BTW, great job covering boxing though, i was getting very sick and tired of Seckbach and you seem way more informative then him. I subscribed to your channel awhile ago and always looking forwards to your videos. Great work.

I appreciate the feedback, I can definitely check into that... Thanks for showing the Youtube page love, I'll keep it going

Comment

Originally posted by Gungfufighting View Post
                Hey Chris, great work with your coverage, I am subscribed to your youtube channel.

Since someone mentioned him, do you know what is the deal with Brandon Rios not appearing on Seckbach videos anymore? Seckbach is not very educated with boxing, though his work, even if ridiculous, should be respected to some degree, as he is putting in the work to travel. I would think that Rios name is getting bigger and PR says its best to give more professional interviews, like the ones you conduct with him.

I am only asking because I check out some interviews from time to time, and all the ones with you and team rios, and esnews with Robert, always got a comment asking about that and I've never seen it addressed. If you don't got an answer or don't want to give an answer, that's cool, thanks for the interviews and keep up the good work

Thanks for the feedback.. I honestly don't know what's going on with Elie and Brandon.. that's between them to be honest...

I'm just focusing on my work right now and will definitely keep it going

Comment

Working...
                X