• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steak (beef I think) or Chicken.

Comment

Chicken for me.

Preferably in a curry.

Comment

Women, any colour meat is fine with me..

Comment

Tie between beef and pork but for health concerns I eat lean chicken more than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Tie between beef and pork but for health concerns I eat lean chicken more than anything.
            Nothing wrong with lean chicken or anything, but word on the street is that the idea that pork is unhealthy and chicken is healthy is quite misleading. In fact, a lean cut of pork has more vitamins and less cholesterol than a similar cut of chicken. I think that pork has gotten a bad rap because of sausage, ham and bacon basically.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I've never heard of lean chicken before, do you just mean white meat?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                The image which contrived itself in my head was skinless chicken breasts. But chicken is all pretty lean of course. Perhaps the dark meat is less lean than the white meat (?).

Comment

no surprises here - the chicken.

Comment

turkey, chicken and pork

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                      Nothing wrong with lean chicken or anything, but word on the street is that the idea that pork is unhealthy and chicken is healthy is quite misleading. In fact, a lean cut of pork has more vitamins and less cholesterol than a similar cut of chicken. I think that pork has gotten a bad rap because of sausage, ham and bacon basically.
                      Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                      The image which contrived itself in my head was skinless chicken breasts. But chicken is all pretty lean of course. Perhaps the dark meat is less lean than the white meat (?).
                      Yes, skinless chicken breast. I do have lean pork tenderloin which isn't bad for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X