Collapse
No announcement yet.

You yanks better be here when wilder gets knocked the f out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Child please there’s 3 to 4 guys that can beat Joshua. He’s not unbeatable. He beat an old man plain and simple.

Comment

anyones whos not a bias american knows wilder is god awful. he doesnt even look good against some of these bums, that polish spzlika guy was putting on a boxing clinic against him

Comment

You bum riders better be here when wilder is in hospital

Still giving it the big talk, what a joke

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          anyones whos not a bias american knows wilder is god awful. he doesnt even look good against some of these bums, that polish spzlika guy was putting on a boxing clinic against him

So true

Americans are so desperate for an elite heavyweight that they have fabricated one

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
            lfc19titles is a bandwagon jumping muppet. However, Anthony Joshua will pulverise Deontay Wilder.
            You have finally come out of hiding after I embarrassed you

Are you gonna make a fool of yourself and then run away like last time boy

Watch this fool not post now

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              Joshua will murder this bum, his record is full of cab drivers

Who is wilder going to target next ? Uber drivers

Fake ass biatch who is all talk and no fight

Such an overrated bum, his boxing iq is awful and he fights like an amateur, yet you fan boys are makin wilder out to be some force despite his resume sucking so bad

Joshua with less than 20 fights has a better resume

You all need to drink some coffee and wake up, I expect you all to vanish when he is sent to sleep
              Fake ass biatch? I thought only yanks said that. I am a yank who thinks AJ has a better record than Wilder. I think he is a better fighter than Wilder. If they ever fight I think AJ will knock Wilder out.

Comment

I have no doubt Joshua will beat Wilder for the simple reason that Wilder would be taking a HUGE leap in comp if and when by the time he fights Wilder. Whatever people wanna make up of the Klitschko fight, AJ fought a Veteran Hall of Famer with power (which he showed in that fight) and solid Boxing skills. Wilder obviously has enough power to hurt Joshua but we've seen Joshua dropped get back up and win. We have yet to see Deontay under that type of adversity on that type of stage and in his last fight was getting out boxed by a ****in former Buffalo Bills practice squad member. Wilder's best competition is the guy he fought 2 years ago who barely cracked the top 10 and is fighting unnecessarily again next month.
                Last edited by RL_GMA; 10-09-2017, 02:28 PM.

Comment

you feel better now?

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                    Anthony slow yall. Believe me. He ain't have no legs, no head movement. He gassin yall. He huffin and puffin. Trust me. I finna wreck him. He been had bums and old men. This a whole new level right here. This some Mark Breland vs. Lloyd Honeyhands type of shit. I'm Mark Breland. He goin down fast and hard. Lord have mercy, he taste my right hand. I got this. Trust me yall. He mine.
                    Terrible grammar. Unbelievably bad. Did Wilder drop out of first grade?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      you feel better now?
                      You better be here when it happens

You have been posting some trash backing Wilder when you know he is average as they get

Joshua is the champ

He is your champ and you will respect him

Comment

Working...
                      X