No announcement yet.

The solar eclipse ****ing sucked let's be real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] The solar eclipse ****ing sucked let's be real

Let's be honest it sucked it was hyped to be this awesome once in a life event and even with the glasses the most I saw was a crescent shape. Then it turns out this exact eclipse happens again in 2024 in Texas. Fuck the eclipse and all the scientists that lied.

It was trash and I actually stared at it without any protection and nothing happened. I looked at it for a good 40-45 seconds straight.

Comment

Agreed, I wish I had more hands, so I could give that solar eclipse four thumbs down. Would not watch again.

Comment

It was pretty good by me. I would say it covered like 65-70% of the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
          It was trash and I actually stared at it without any protection and nothing happened. I looked at it for a good 40-45 seconds straight.
          This! F.ucking trump looked at it and s.hit didn't happen to his old ass... f.ucking fake news..

Comment

Agreed. The eclipse is like Crawford, too much hype

Comment

Lol yeah it sucked. I think it'll be back in like 2-3 years in Chile

Comment

it was stupid i didn't buy my protective glasses so my mom made a stupid cutout thing out of cardboard and i thought i was gonna be able to see it but no instead it was just a little hole and all u see was the shadow.

Comment

Working...
                X