Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do women who drink think about men who don't drink?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    do they think they are pussified?

do thjey think we are weak or inferior?

i can't drink due to medical reasons so i always have to make an excuse when i am invited to go to a bar or go drinking or whatever. but i think i might just start telling people the truth that i am not a drinker.
    We dont judge you guys as much as you think

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Is this the thing about Asians not being able to tolerate alcohol?
      Wow you brought back some memories with that one... I have some Asian buddies that just can't..

To answer: a man who doesn't drink is slightly less alpha than one who does. A man who has never drank is supremely beta compared to one who has.

Comment

but due to a medication that i'm taking i can't. it's likely i'll be on this meds for the rest of my life so...
        That explains a lot to why you act like a complete loser. I knew something was up.

I bet you're a real winner with the ladies. Probably have them all over you..... (sarcasm)

Comment

Lmao at lying why you can't drink. So beta

"Hah n-n-not tonight guys"

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            I am, does it make me badass?
            You serious? Well i kinda took it as a joke thread since this is nsb. Didnt mean anything by it. To make it worse im drinking right now lol

Comment

Just tell them you're on parole for stabbing a chick that looked at you funny, then flash them one of these

Women love that kind of stuff.

Comment

They will think you're boring and gay as ****.

Comment

They will assume you like to get pegged with no lube, just stay away from clubs/bar or at least order a virgin margarita and play off that you're drunk.

Comment

hmm, not in my case. that only applies to east asians i believe, like japanese and chinese, korean. i'm half filipino and white. physically i can drink but due to a medication that i'm taking i can't. it's likely i'll be on this meds for the rest of my life so...

the asian flush thing is a genetic disorder in which the body can't break down the alcohol properly in those who lack the enzyme (1 in 3 east asians don't have this) so it's basically like drinking poison to them. face gets flushed, upper body breaks out in blotches, eyes redden, headache, nausea, etc. but again, this is not in my case.
                    Wow...and all this time I thought it had to do with small penis'z.

Comment

I've noticed that women that don't drink or smoke are far less likely to cheat.

Comment

Working...
                      X