• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't ask that in real life but I had to here

Pretty nice that you're doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Well I still rank Iphone4 over it, and the Androids... Waiting until January to finally get mine... I'll be scooping an Ipad as well..

I'm happy as hell as to what Verizon is doing in selling the Ipad compared to what AT&T is doing...

At&t is selling the 3g model , with the wireless broadband built in...

But Verizon is selling the Wifi Ipad with a MyFi wireless router... which is way better to me personally because it can connect up to 5 wireless devices...

You won't have to tether with the Iphone or Ipad, you can just use the MyFi for your laptop.

To me... this is great, because I am buying a boat in the spring... and I want to mount an LCD TV and a PS3 in the cabin, and I thought it would be cool if I could get internet on it somehow... I could tether the Iphone for $20 extra a month... but Verizon has just solved this problem for me...

Verizon doesn't have a bathroom contract though.

You need to brush up on your investment skills.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        I was telling my boy about wanting to get internet on this boat for my PS3...

And he's like... I feel like if you're on your boat, on the beach, with *****es everywhere.. and you're in your cabin playing modern warfare 2... he's like I feel like youve got more problems than just getting internet on your boat.

Was hilarious... but nah... Id be out on the boat from like 10am to 5-6pm... 8 hours in the sun... I'd wanna take a break out of the sun.. chill in the cabin for a minute... would be cool I think...
        No doubt.

And this post reminded me of:

Comment

"If Microsoft hopes to get back in the smartphone game, it had better hope that Windows Phone 7 makes a bigger impact than it appeared to be having at one AT&T store here," Josh Lowensohn and Ina Fried report for CNET.

"As of midday Monday, the store had sold less than half of its supply of 20 devices," Lowensohn and Fried report. "That's not to say that folks weren't lining up. Unfortunately, nearly all of the 200 people who showed up on Market Street this morning were there to snag tickets for a launch concert featuring Maroon 5, as opposed to getting their hands on one of the new phones. But only a small handful of those who lined up this morning ended up buying a phone."

Lowensohn and Fried report, "The first Windows Phone 7 devices also went on sale at T-Mobile, though one could hardly tell by visiting the downtown San Francisco store... it had sold roughly 7 devices by noon.

"A key question remains how much push that the Windows Phones will get from the in-store sales staff at carrier stores," Lowensohn and Fried report. "The AT&T store may have had several people there specifically to show off and sell the Windows phones, but the store's exterior touted only the iPhone."

Full article http://news.cnet.com/8301-10805_3-20022137-75.html.
          Last edited by COVID-19; 11-09-2010, 10:25 AM.

Comment

this WP7 looks pretty lame..

not having "to use your brain"...yeah cuz a more stylish icon would put a huge cognitive load on my brain

most features look like stripped down iphone rip offs imo...and not being able to see all ur or at least most of ur apps without having to scroll should get pretty annoying over time. dont particularly care about office or pp on my phone...it requires a lot of scrolling which kind of defeats the purpose of looking through ur docs quickly before for example doing a presentation for work or college

Comment

wow i must be behind the times my phone dosent do much except making calls and sending texts, then again i can make texts and calls for nothing so it does me fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
                wow i must be behind the times my phone dosent do much except making calls and sending texts, then again i can make texts and calls for nothing so it does me fine.
                nah not really bro

panda has the iphone 3gs but hardly uses any apps cuz panda couldnt be bothered to make an additional itunes account

doing mostly calling, texting, emails, youtube and using the ipod a lot. got a new macbook air for all the things a computer should do...its got instant on and weight like 3lbs so its the perfect solution on the road for me

Comment

I love it..but Android apps are missed greatly!

Comment

Working...
                  X