No announcement yet.

Who Will Beat Sor Rungvisai?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    I think Estrada's chances depend on how he fights this time. If he goes to war with Minny, he will go to sleep like Choco did. If he boxes smart, stays out of range and doesn't get tempted to prove something, I think he gets a decision.
    I cannot wait. These guys deserve more money and top billing on the cards. I understand why Gonzalez was getting so pissed off and annoyed about not getting paid enough, he deserved more money.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      I think Estrada's chances depend on how he fights this time. If he goes to war with Minny, he will go to sleep like Choco did. If he boxes smart, stays out of range and doesn't get tempted to prove something, I think he gets a decision.
      His ring IQ is higher and he should rely on that for the most part. But he will still need to discourage Sor Rungvisai occasionally with hurtful shots. The Thai is relentless but not like a reckless slugger.

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
        His ring IQ is higher and he should rely on that for the most part. But he will still need to discourage Sor Rungvisai occasionally with hurtful shots. The Thai is relentless but not like a reckless slugger.
        See I'm just not sure if the Roidents will create a situation where Minny Pacquiao is walking through those "hurtful" shots like they're love taps. That's what I see happening. The guy just eats punches like very few fighters I've ever seen.

Comment

cuadras has already beaten rungvisai.

Comment

He's as strong as **** and will be hard for anyone to beat. I think he stops Estrada late.

Comment

He's a ****ing beast, idk man, he makes dudes puke with body punches

Comment

Working...
              X