Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-15-2018, 01:24 PM #21
Interim Champion

Quoted: 471 Post(s)
Deus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 535,375,518,663.14
Total Points: 545,375,542,961.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollywog View Post
Oh so AJ has speed as well as power now...Who knew?

Fast Eddie, being economical with the truth, methinks!
Up until his last few fights Joshua has been very quick with his hands. In fact there was a segment with Breazeale I believe where he mentioned he'd been sparring with cruiserweights rather than heavyweights to try and get a handle on the speed of his punches.

Of course since he's put on weight his punches definitely have been far more laborious and not as quick... but exactly the same can be said for Joseph Parker; he had much quicker hands prior to winning the WBO.

Both of the fighter's camps have talked about getting back down to the kinds of weights they were at so i'd expect that if that does come to pass Joshua's hands will be just as quick as Parker's.
Deus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-15-2018, 01:27 PM #22
Contender

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
boxxsingh is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,756.04

Wilder's granite got rocked by the legendary Eric Molina though.
boxxsingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 01:30 PM #23
Contender

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
boxxsingh is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 3,756.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
Letís be honest Hearn, who has a glass jaw and has been stunned or dropped? Idiot!!!!
Get Wilder's nuts outta ya mouth mate. LOL
boxxsingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 02:07 PM #24
Interim Champion

Quoted: 475 Post(s)
Jkp has a spectacular aura aboutJkp has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 20,854.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
I don't think he's tougher than breazeale and look how that toughness served breazeale against a.j,he got beat up and stopped still..joshua stops parker,parker has no tangible defense..thats why I believe joshua will stop him
Brezeale is the slowest lumbering heavyweights in the division, he literally stood in front of AJ like a heavy bag and ate his best shots for 7 rounds. Shows how little power AJ has.

Not really a good indicator of anything IMO
Jkp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 02:13 PM #25
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatabanya View Post
Come on now! How can you forget all-time greats Frans Botha and Alexander Dimitrenko? Parker's chin was really tested there.
Botha was a decent fighter and world champion, dont give me that crap that he is old and past it, he was the same age Wlad when Parker fought him!!!

Old Botha is about a good a scalp as an old beaten Wlad (AJ's only credible opponent)
Old 01-15-2018, 02:30 PM #26
Interim Champion

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
Idunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,874.42

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxxsingh View Post
Wow . Legendary post bro .
Idunnoshet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 02:42 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 409 Post(s)
Tatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,026,216.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkp View Post
Botha was a decent fighter and world champion, dont give me that crap that he is old and past it, he was the same age Wlad when Parker fought him!!!

Old Botha is about a good a scalp as an old beaten Wlad (AJ's only credible opponent)
I'm not a Joshua zealot, mind you. It's just about truths, and the truth - unfortunately - is that Joshua belongs to a superior level than that of Parker, independently from who they have beaten to arrive at this point in their career.

In regard to Botha compared to Wlad Klitschko, age doesn't count; again, the former was a B-level fighter whereas Klitschko was an A-level.

In essence, Parker is a mediocre fighter. I'd be the first to admit that I'm a fool if he defeats AJ. But I don't think that it will happen.
Tatabanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 03:37 PM #28
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatabanya View Post
I'm not a Joshua zealot, mind you. It's just about truths, and the truth - unfortunately - is that Joshua belongs to a superior level than that of Parker, independently from who they have beaten to arrive at this point in their career.

In regard to Botha compared to Wlad Klitschko, age doesn't count; again, the former was a B-level fighter whereas Klitschko was an A-level.

In essence, Parker is a mediocre fighter. I'd be the first to admit that I'm a fool if he defeats AJ. But I don't think that it will happen.
Sounds like your basing your superior opinion of AJ on the size of his biceps and his heavily steroided body.
Old 01-15-2018, 03:42 PM #29
Interim Champion

Quoted: 532 Post(s)
Pennsauken1 has a reputation beyond reputePennsauken1 has a reputation beyond reputePennsauken1 has a reputation beyond reputePennsauken1 has a reputation beyond reputePennsauken1 has a reputation beyond reputePennsauken1 has a reputation beyond reputePennsauken1 has a reputation beyond reputePennsauken1 has a reputation beyond reputePennsauken1 has a reputation beyond reputePennsauken1 has a reputation beyond reputePennsauken1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,409.96
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxxsingh View Post
Wrong answer buddy, AJ the glass jaw Diva, beat it dummy
Pennsauken1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 03:43 PM #30
Contender

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
greeneye99 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneye99 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneye99 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneye99 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneye99 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneye99 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneye99 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneye99 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneye99 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneye99 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneye99 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,656.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
I absolutely agree, the reason he has ducked Wilder is to cash out because he knows his Diva has a glass jaw and is very suspect, good point partner!!!
I though you guys were the same person
greeneye99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List