Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the Ladies Matches, Should we have Ring Card Dudes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wing Pingping View Post
    If you read that original thread with that guy 'Willie Wanker' accusing this account as well as 4 or 5 others of being the same person, another poster denied it and said that guy was from Texas or something.

You are both gay and paranoid my friend. I am not the boogeyman you seek, nor am I the MAN you seek. Keep your gay tendencies and fantasies to yourself please, ZERO chance of me ever letting you touch me with your gay hands.
    I don't want you you queer I'm fucking thread starters mum.

Your statistics

Sad loser you are. Get a life

Fucking loser. I know you are an alt.

Comment

Originally posted by steve j View Post
      I don't want you you queer I'm fucking thread starters mum.

Your statistics

Sad loser you are. Get a life

Fucking loser. I know you are an alt.
      You are obviously an alt given your join date and post count (and ****sexuality). You log onto that account when you get angered but don't have the balls to use your real account to slag off at people.

Angry little gay man is what you are. No hard feelings, nothing personal, just dropping some truth nuggets. Peace

Comment

Just because I let your dad watch while I fuck your mum doesn't mean I am in to that. If you wasn't a queer you wouldn't do a thread like this and if you wasn't a fucking poof you wouldn't get gifts like that from those guys. I hate your type you fucking pussy.
        Haha.

Hey, Shaolin.

I think this has turned obsessive...

Comment

You are obviously an alt given your join date and post count (and ****sexuality). You log onto that account when you get angered but don't have the balls to use your real account to slag off at people.

Angry little gay man is what you are. No hard feelings, nothing personal, just dropping some truth nuggets. Peace

Comment

David Haye would look cute wearing a thong, high heels and a ring card. So would Oscar...

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
              Haha.

Hey, Shaolin.

I think this has turned obsessive...
              I'm not shaolin you fucking queer.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post

You're the one with all the gay bows and dildo's not to mention this gay thread you fucking queer.

via GIPHY

Comment

No I just have a life you wouldn't know about it.

Comment

Our Nathan should do it.

All those at ringside would be Knee Deep due to the flowing of sexual juices from both Female and Male.

You know when after viewing an emotional Movie people say "There wasn't a dry eye in the house"? Well, After our Nathan waltzes around the ring holding up a card there won't be a dry bum in the house.

No ****.

Comment

You're the one with all the gay bows and dildo's not to mention this gay thread you fucking queer.

via GIPHY

Hey everybody!

Steve J is Shaolin Sword aka Desktop 0 aka Last Samurai

Comment

Working...
                      X