No announcement yet.

Who would win & how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would win & how?

Between current version of mayweather and amir khan. I feel that it would be a very close fight with little chance of khan getting knocked out but causing mayweather issues with his handspeed. I can't pick a clear winner but edging with mayweather to steal rounds here and there to clinch a majority decision.

Khan had a much better chance few years back but I think we've seen the best of Khan and I still see a 41 year old Floyd out smarting him. After the 1st 4-5 rounds Khan's speed isn't AS big a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      Khan had a much better chance few years back but I think we've seen the best of Khan and I still see a 41 year old Floyd out smarting him. After the 1st 4-5 rounds Khan's speed isn't AS big a factor.
      That's a very good point that drop in speed is what partly caused the ko against canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
        That's a very good point that drop in speed is what partly caused the ko against canelo.
        One of the constants with Khan has always been him being in the line of fire WAY too long which almost always resulted in him getting dropped or knocked out. If he had a much better chin and didn't get lazy at times he'd be a difficult guy to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
          One of the constants with Khan has always been him being in the line of fire WAY too long which almost always resulted in him getting dropped or knocked out. If he had a much better chin and didn't get lazy at times he'd be a difficult guy to beat.
          Yeah he would have been a tough night for anyone with a better chin that's for sure. I'm not sure what to expect in April from him depends how much nelo took out of him

Comment

Khan hasn't fought in 2 years, how does he even look now?

Comment

I maintain that Amir Khan's style would have been all wrong for Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                I maintain that Amir Khan's style would have been all wrong for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                Floyd beat ALL styles already.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                  Mayweather wouldn't even be able to knock out Khan. He can only knock out the tree who wasn't looking and is a known quitter lol

Comment

khan would give him problems early with his speed and length for sure. but he makes far too many mistakes. Floyd is one of the smartest fighters ever, possibly the smartest. not to mention most well rounded and best counterpunchers. no way khan gets away with his sloppiness for long. even with Floyds badly diminished speed he still has the timing and intelligence to pick khan apart. khan cant adapt for **** neither, so once Floyd has him figured out its one way traffic.

Floyd probably drops a few rounds early, the drops khan once or twice on his way to a wide decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X