No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith Camp Not Happy To Face Braehmer in Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Wow that guy had home advantage in his last fight and is now complaining he has to face 40 year old Brähmer in Germany? How can you have such low confidence in yourself or in your own fighter? If this fight was in Denmark or whereever they wouldnt sell any tickets, so obviously Germany makes sense where Brähmer can sell.
    What is your avatar from? With the kids with guns.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      Braemer is not the champion.

Anyway i'm sure it's only in Germany as Braemer can't travel if i'm not mistaken and he will only sell in Germany. Smith team need to stop whining and get in warrior mode. Someone young and hungry shouldn't worry about this stuff if he has confidence in his ability.
      He must be adopted, its not the Smith way. True Smith would be up for a beatdown anywhere on the globe.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
        What is your avatar from? With the kids with guns.
        It was supposed to be a young Golovkin on the right but he's been cropped out for some reason. I think it was later found out that it wasn't even Golovkin anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          He must be adopted, its not the Smith way. True Smith would be up for a beatdown anywhere on the globe.
          I'll lay the blame Joe's door here tbh. He's always having a whine about something lol.

Comment

Don't cry.

Just man up and go beat him.

Comment

Make the fight in Denmark!!!!!

Anyway I think Callum is about to pull out of the tournament. Gut feeling.

Comment

What if Braehmer schools callum and even wins the whole thing lol ?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Braemer is not the champion.

Anyway i'm sure it's only in Germany as Braemer can't travel if i'm not mistaken and he will only sell in Germany. Smith team need to stop whining and get in warrior mode. Someone young and hungry shouldn't worry about this stuff if he has confidence in his ability.
                  If he isn’t then I take back my earlier comments, they can do it in a neutral place.

Comment

They have to have in Germany because Smith does not sell in Liverpool.

If Smith is as good as people on Sky Sport say, he should be stopping Braemer...

Smith will pull out!

Comment

I'm in 100% agreement with team Smith here, maybe a major Spanish resort may be the answer!

Comment

Working...
                      X