Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: If No Fights at 135 - I'll Stay at 140 or Head To 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOST to a PUDGY MexiCAN!!!!

Should of brought Floyd or some friends to jump the puddgy MexiCAN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
      I personally thought Garcia looked bigger than broner last night. I don't know if it was my TV or the fact that I was very tired but I was suprised with the thickness (matron) of Garcia
      ???? I think you did too much drugs or drank too much... Or streamed it illegally on a SHT stream. WTF??? Mikey Garcia looked bigger???

WOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        ???? I think you did too much drugs or drank too much... Or streamed it illegally on a SHT stream. WTF??? Mikey Garcia looked bigger???

WOW!!!
        Haha perhaps. I'll have to rewatch it

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
          Haha perhaps. I'll have to rewatch it
          Can't go wrong with that! It was a good entertaining fight. I think both deserve a round of applause.

Broner needs a new trainer and Mikey needs to stay away from 147 or even big 140lbers like Crawford... If Crawford wants him come down 5 lbs. Which would be funny because Crawford would look like ODH against Pac. And AIDS patient. Weight classes for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
            Thanks to american market I am able too!
            Thanks for asking
            And for the record the comment was meant for irelandkilla!
            I saw the way you clowned him so... i just followed up
            I apologize then. I thought it was meant for me

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              I apologize then. I thought it was meant for me
              No need to! Now lets get back to boxing!!!!

Comment

I'm just hoping Mikey doesn't go back down to 135. I'd rather see him fight a few more times at 140 and if he can beat, or even fight, all the top guys at 140, move up to 147. But who knows, 147 might be a mistake.

Comment

147 would be suicide, that is too high for Garcia. Mikey should stay at 140, keeping fighting, build muscle and build the legacy at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    Mikey gets destroyed at 147 right now. He already looked soft at 140. Bad move

How so ? U can make a viable argument that he won every round. If not every round, then 10 out of 12. So if that looks soft then clearly the only thing that looks hard to u would be strictly knock outs or killing someone in the ring.

Either way u have some bizarrely unrealistic expectations for particular fighters in the sport.
                    Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 07-30-2017, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                      How so ? U can make a viable argument that he won every round. If not every round, then 10 out of 12. So if that looks soft then clearly the only thing that looks hard to u would be strictly knock outs or killing someone in the ring.

Either way u have some bizarrely unrealistic expectations for particular fighters in the sport.
                      His body looked soft in the mid section fool. Not soft as in a looked like a bltch

Comment

Working...
                      X