Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sober people, how do you fare in bars or heavy drinking atmospheres?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shiiiet I pop bottles and eat wings. Ear raped a friend the other night. started out as a joke and everybody was laughin n **** then after about five minutes or so it gets all uncomfortable for everyone but I don't give **** I get zooted as ****,bro. So I kept doing that **** for another solid three minutes n ****,cuz.

Comment

When i'm sober I can't stand to be around drunk people.

Comment

Originally posted by REDBLOCK View Post
        Shiiiet I pop bottles and eat wings. Ear raped a friend the other night. started out as a joke and everybody was laughin n **** then after about five minutes or so it gets all uncomfortable for everyone but I don't give **** I get zooted as ****,bro. So I kept doing that **** for another solid three minutes n ****,cuz.
        you watch BBC **** huh?

Comment

Being sober in a environment full of buzzed people sucks.

So I always drank to ease the pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            you watch BBC **** huh?
            I watch your mammy **** BBC *****

Comment

I keep getting invited to go out to bars by my coworkers but I always turn them down because I don't drink (but I don't tell them that). I'm in my mid 20's and I've never even stepped foot in a bar before, is that sad?

I'm thinking that maybe I should start accepting invitations to bars but I still don't want to drink. Is it socially acceptable to order food and whatnot but instead of getting beer, can I get a water or Coke, or "club soda"? Which would seem less fruity? Would I stand out like a sore thumb if I didn't drink at a bar? Or do people who are sober do this all the time?

Also, is there any bar etiquette that I should know? I know most people "tip" their bartender right, but does the same hold true if I am only getting soda/water?

Also, is bar food good? Or is it typically fatty foods to keep the alcohol in check?
              Nothing wrong with drinking a soda at a bar, or sipping on cranberry juice at a club, as long as your not being a pansy about it.

As long as you're not dragging anyone else down or making a deal out of others drinking, there's no worries.

In terms of tipping, most places charge for sodas just as they charge for alcohol; not sure how generous a tipper you are, but $1 for any drink $9 and below, $2 for any drinks $10 and up is a pretty good rule of thumb.

Comment

There was this scene in a movie that traumatized me from going to bars. It was some movie with a young Tyra Banks in it where she and her girl pals owned a bar or something like that and they danced for tips and some fella came in and ordered water and they all laughed at him and sprayed him in the face with water. Is that how bar folks treat people who are sober and ask for water? BTW what movie was that? I've seen it at least a dozen times but can't remember the name,
                ... and the moment I get to the second comment, it becomes clear that this is a troll thread.

Comment

There was this scene in a movie that traumatized me from going to bars. It was some movie with a young Tyra Banks in it where she and her girl pals owned a bar or something like that and they danced for tips and some fella came in and ordered water and they all laughed at him and sprayed him in the face with water. Is that how bar folks treat people who are sober and ask for water? BTW what movie was that? I've seen it at least a dozen times but can't remember the name,

Coyote ugly???

Comment

You do know drunk people talk absolute s.hit right?

If it is just a few drinks it would be o.k.

But I know if I am drinking properly and I talk to a teetotaller they will definitely mention the a absolute breeze I was talking the next time I meet them.

Comment

What is a 'sober people'? Never heard of that before.

Comment

Working...
                      X