Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why couldn't Canelo Alvarez beat Golovkin as convincingly as Pacquiao beat Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all Canelo didn't beat him second of all, although hes the better technical boxer, he gasses out quicker that most championship caliber fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
      Who claimed ggg to be like Margarito? Margarito doesn’t even have the amateur or Olympic pedigree.

Alvarez had his version of Margarito called JCC and stood up on his stool 12 rounds, aside from the fact that Nelo and ggg are P4P consistent fighters.

Bringing up Top Rank stables like the fiasco in PAC vs Horn you’ll understand the nature of that promotional companies rigged fights.
      So are you now admitting that GGG and Canelo Alvarez are on the same level and the difference / margin between them in boxing skill / level isn't as big?

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
        Right, so I can use similar silly evidence to argue Canelo was also on PED. Golovkin was WAda / Vada enrolled whilst Canelo wasn't. Ergo, Canelo was on peds. Just like how you're arguing Pacquiao was on PED because of silly conjectures like 'afraid of needles', 'needed doctor stadium' and etc.

If you use that particular argument to claim Pacquiao was on PED, then I have every right to use my argument to claim Canelo was also on PED.

Furthermore, Pacquiao (DESPITE BEING FAR SMALLER THAN MARGARITO COMPARED TO CANELO'S SIZE RELATIVE TO GGG), actually spent more time closer to the center of the ring, less time close to the ropes and actually backed up the far bigger Margarito far more frequently than Canelo did to GGG.

It is rather EMBARRASSING Canelo (with his supposed skill advantage over GGG) couldn't win more convincingly than he did.
        Ca$hnelo didn't duck no tests doe. Ca$hnelo fought Lara, won. Fought Cotto, won. Fought LLL, won.

What more you want? Invent time machine and devour Pac like Khan?? Okay make time machine ^^

Also, GGG getting gift cards against Jacobs and Ca$h...cracks me up...#HaroldLederman doe

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Ca$hnelo didn't duck no tests doe. Ca$hnelo fought Lara, won. Fought Cotto, won. Fought LLL, won.

What more you want? Invent time machine and devour Pac like Khan?? Okay make time machine ^^

Also, GGG getting gift cards against Jacobs and Ca$h...cracks me up...#HaroldLederman doe
          Well, I can claim Canelo ducked WADA drug testing enrollment like how GGG was enrolled if you want to argue Pacman ducked any drug tests.

Also, you still haven't answered my question. This horrible, atrocious, terrible GGG that Canelo fought, why couldn't Canelo beat this dreadful GGG more convincingly like how Pacman beat Margarito and Miguel Cotto?

Comment

Well, I can claim Canelo ducked WADA drug testing enrollment like how GGG was enrolled if you want to argue Pacman ducked any drug tests.

Also, you still haven't answered my question. This horrible, atrocious, terrible GGG that Canelo fought, why couldn't Canelo beat this dreadful GGG more convincingly like how Pacman beat Margarito and Miguel Cotto?
            Where did Ca$h say he was

Afraid of needles doe
            Giving blood weakens me doe
            I need a cut-off date doe
            Outdoor stadium doe
            Doe doe doe doe
            ???

Gift decisions like Harold Lederman got LLL some more wins.

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Look at the amazing power, he was landing these kind of shots all night. That's 8 of his landed punches right there, amazing stuff.
            Again if EFFECTIVE AGGRESSION means coming forward and missing punches than MARGARITO BEAT DUCKQUIAO

Comment

???

Again if EFFECTIVE AGGRESSION means coming forward and missing punches than MARGARITO BEAT DUCKQUIAO

Where did Cash say he was what?

Who cares about GGG. For the sake of argument, I will take the position that GGG is horrible. This thread isn't about GGG, this thread is specifically about Canelo Alvarez. If GGG is supposedly LLL, why couldn't Canelo beat LLL that much more convincingly, to the point where LLL had no chance of winning whilst ending his career simultaneously?

Comment

???

Except, Margarito didn't back Pacquiao up against the ropes for as long as GGG did to Canelo. Except, Pacquiao spent far more time closer to the center of the ring than Canelo did against GGG. Except, Pacquiao backed Margarito up far more frequently than Canelo did to GGG. So where is even the comparison?

Comment

Where did Cash say he was what?

Who cares about GGG. For the sake of argument, I will take the position that GGG is horrible. This thread isn't about GGG, this thread is specifically about Canelo Alvarez. If GGG is supposedly LLL, why couldn't Canelo beat LLL that much more convincingly, to the point where LLL had no chance of winning whilst ending his career simultaneously?
                  #GGGaholic Backpedal doe

Anyone from 140-195 doe

Kell Brook at 160 doe

Good boy champ doe

Mexican style doe

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Look at the amazing power, he was landing these kind of shots all night. That's 8 of his landed punches right there, amazing stuff.

Comment

#GGGaholic Backpedal doe

Anyone from 140-195 doe

Kell Brook at 160 doe

Good boy champ doe

Mexican style doe
                    GGG is garbage. There, I stated it! Now why couldn't Canelo beat this garbage ass boxer Golovkin more convincingly?Why did he lose 4 rounds doe?

Comment

UD 12 > TKO 8????

#PacLogic #Whiterice #Notsteroids
                      #MannyletJMMhithim
                      damage eye scar for life > tko 8 (ref stoppage, didnt even get slept, didnt even get bruised up LOL)

Comment

Working...
                      X