No announcement yet.

I was called a "phaggot" today because of a song that played on my car radio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    the demise of good quality human beings has been greatly exaggerated, this is proof there's still good people out there left in the world
    Even in California

Comment

So? We call you a phaggot all the time, you should have got used to it by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        So? We call you a phaggot all the time, you should have got used to it by now.
        I bet he didn't give that dude the tough guy treatment we get

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I bet he didn't give that dude the tough guy treatment we get
          I'd call you baldy to your face, baldy.

Eat my shorts.

Baldy.

Comment

You shoulda got out your car and ****ed them up. Trump supporters are the bottom of the barrel trash of this earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              I'd call you baldy to your face, baldy.

Eat my shorts.

Baldy.
              Lmfaaaaaoooooooooo!!!

I don't know why, but this made me bust a mother****in gut!

Green K for that alone.

PS: Stop guzzling c0ck custard while listening to gay ass songs on the radio. Then dudes won't call you a f.aggot, and throw beef tallow fried potatoes at you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                You shoulda got out your car and ****ed them up. Trump supporters are the bottom of the barrel trash of this earth.
                How would you or Shaolin **** him up? With your feelings or Twitter? Or maybe with both?

Comment

I had no control over the damn song, I didn't know it was going to play, yet I was the recipient of vile ****phobic abuse, and I had potato chips thrown into my car because this song played whilst I was in traffic.

Some trashy Trump supporting hicks started calling me "f*aggot" and threw McDonalds fries into my car. This is Trump's major fanbase for you.
                  A sniveling worm like you shouldn't have Jackie has is avi.

Use that punk jet li picture instead.
                  pathetic weasel.

Comment

I hate when I'm bumping a song and then right after some lame ass Taylor Swift shit comes on.

Comment

I had no control over the damn song, I didn't know it was going to play, yet I was the recipient of vile ****phobic abuse, and I had potato chips thrown into my car because this song played whilst I was in traffic.

Some trashy Trump supporting hicks started calling me "f*aggot" and threw McDonalds fries into my car. This is Trump's major fanbase for you.
                      I doubt it had anything to do with the song on your car radio BBC lover.

Comment

Working...
                      X