Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-24-2017, 05:14 PM #1
Interim Champion

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
SHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,000,045,247.14
ou know what's up! :D.  On point! http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showpost.php?p=16271325&postcount=13 - Fat 
Default Great weekend of fights for casuals

This last weekend of fights is one I can confidently show off to my casual boxing friends.

Let's be honest. There were three knockdowns in the Joshua/Klitschko fight, but overall it was a bore. The "slugfest" and "war" description from some folks are hilarious
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
. I almost put my work buddy to sleep!

Canelo and Jr...and Jr rarely has a stinker! For whatever reason he wasn't himself.

But this last weekend, this is what brings new fans in. The Dirrell fracas was a black eye for boxing-but from a casual perspective, it was ENTERTAINING
! Guys uncle unleashes a 2-piece on his nephew's opponent?! Anthony backhanding a security guard?! Andre flipping the bird at the booing fans?

Then Gary Russell Jr in a phone booth brawl! The other guy was coached by Robert Guerrero' s dad. This was Ruben Guerrero production, so it had to be some violence
!

Mayweather's boxer...real careful, but he jumped on the English guy in the 3rd round (?) and finished him. So I'll skip to that 3rd round when I'm showing it.

HBO featured Crawford putting a solid beating on Diaz. Some jawing, posturing.

The wild Showtime card is one I can confidently show to my casual friends and even get laughs. Some entertainment in the HBO show too.
SHO_RULEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-24-2017, 05:25 PM #2
NSB's Reasonable Guy

Quoted: 10074 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,658,979,072,998,977,306,624.00
Total Points: 9,114,192,759,605,270,937,600.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas 

Yea this last weekend was low key awesome going in & if you show them the picks of the litter from that schedule you might be able to create some more serious fans. Benavidez vs Medina, Dirrell vs Uza, Ray Ray Beltran sleeping dude. The Gary R & Bud showcases. I only heard that the a couple of the Japanese fights were good, I haven't got a chance to watch (not the N'Dam vs Murata fight obviously). Lotsa good sh^t.
Eff Pandas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 05:58 PM #3
Boxing's Biggest Cash Cow

Quoted: 1498 Post(s)
Golden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond reputeGolden Boi 360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 83,077,641,697,130.19
Total Points: 83,078,642,296,538.72
this one's on me - S H O B O X Mentally and Physically and Financially - Nomadic 

Imagine if you had Medina-Benavidez, Dirrell-Uzcategui, Beltran-Maicelo on the undercard of Mayweather-Pacquiao

Interest in Boxing would go through the roof
Golden Boi 360 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
casuals, fights, great, weekend

User Tag List