No announcement yet.

A new name has been mentioned for Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    I don't disagree at all, but the sport MUST move one! I still think Pacquiao is the best, still think he should be #1 P4P but if you notice he is kinda being left out of all of the P4P Rankings because I think he is at the point in his career in which he is above those Rankings. Now it is just a matter of making as much money as he can while he can IMO, nothing left the Prove, nobody currently fighting can help him improve his legacy and if he lose to any of these guys it can't hurt him because he is not Past His Prime.

But the Sport is moving on without him and yes that includes the Welterweight Division! That is no disrespect to Pacquiao he is Legend but he had is time, if he wants to fight these young guys then that only makes the Division even better, if not then it will be fun watching these young guys fight to see who is the next king at Welterweight starting with Garcia vs Thurman
    Fair enough. ...I agree. So hopefully we get good matchups in the division this year.

Thurman-Garcia is a very good start!

And hopefully...Spence vs Brook can be negotiated.
    Those are the best matchups right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      Did you watch Canelo vs Liam Smith? Lol
      I caught the free replay.

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
        Good god.... awful BUT... Ricky Burns I'd rather him than some Aussie bum.
        Burns is Scottish not English.
        Horn would ko burnd within 6rds.

Comment

Originally posted by LJD View Post
          Horn would ko burnd within 6rds.
          If Relikh couldn't KO Burns there is no way a Aussie bum like Horn could do it.

Comment

Working...
          X