No announcement yet.

Facts & Logic prove ward vs kovalev vs not a robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logic eludes many on here.

Plus, they let things cloud their judgment and can't seem to grasp that there were enough close rounds to argue either man winning.

I mean, to compare this fight to Pacquaio-Bradley 1 like a handful have done is absolutely mind boggling.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Logic eludes many on here.

Plus, they let things cloud their judgment and can't seem to grasp that there were enough close rounds to argue either man winning.

I mean, to compare this fight to Pacquaio-Bradley 1 like a handful have done is absolutely mind boggling.
      Back then on NSB I can remember people were actually debating that Bradley won.
      Last edited by Vadrigar.; 11-24-2016, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        Back then on NSB I can remember people were actually debating that Bradley won.
        Exactly.

It's the same situation here. People are debating that Ward won, just like they debated that Bradley won.

The difference now is that people were biased towards Manny and ignored the fact that his performance was piss poor that night, period. In fact, his performance was arguably piss poor in all three fights - but Bradley degraded. He certainly wasn't the Manny Pacquiao from Pacquiao Marquez 2.

But people aren't pointing out that Kovalev DID slip off after round 6. Whether he gassed or whatever, fact is his performance degraded in the second half and it cost him. There are clear parallels with this fight and Pac/Bradley.

If/when we see a Ward/Kovalev rematch, I think the same thing happens - Kovalev gets a clear victory this time.

Comment

Working...
        X