Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JuanMa gets teh TKO Victory than starts throwing down With WV2 Trainer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    I do remember that vaguely. I'm going to have to look it up now
    Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
    Lol, who and what fight was that where the fighter who lost said there was a mystery man at ringside?
    Was it Khan-Garcia? I honestly don't remember
    Khan vs Peterson
    Khan says some mystery man from the ibf told the judge's to change the score cards

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      Khan vs Peterson
      Khan says some mystery man from the ibf told the judge's to change the score cards
      That's right! Green k incoming

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        That's right! Green k incoming
        Thank you sir. Returned the k

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          Lol, who and what fight was that where the fighter who lost said there was a mystery man at ringside?
          Was it Khan-Garcia? I honestly don't remember
          Khan-Peterson...

Comment

Where is Vince McMann? No wonder there are no fights on free TV any more. This is now WWE without the fun.

Comment

This bum ass ***** got owned by a trainer and almost dropped too. Lmao

The dude is sorry as hell.

Comment

Bro,
                Of course that trainer is gonna land them shots on juanma, shoot you try going 11 rds
                & then have some fool throw punches at you without gloves on. Matter of fact the one that was disrespectful here was Vasquez calling juanma names that were deplorable. And if anyone was showing no class here it was vasquez trainer, how dare you strike a fighter after a fight, that's just wrong.
                Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 10-30-2016, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Bro,
                  You are way outta line, how can you argue that the fight was stopped prematurely when Juanma landed 18 unanswered punches (count them)?!!!

Of course that trainer is gonna land them shots on juanma, shoot you try going 11 rds
                  & then have some fool throw punches at you without gloves on. Matter of fact the one that was disrespectful here was Vasquez calling juanma names that were deplorable. And if anyone was showing no class here it was vasquez trainer, how dare you strike a fighter after a fight, that's just wrong.

Comment

Haha. Juanma was turnt up.

Comment

Most entertaining trainer since Norman Stone

Comment

Working...
                      X