No announcement yet.

Vote for golovkin in poster of year sticky poll and get 10 quads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Look at who has voted for Golovkin and ask yourself, "is any amount of e-points worth being associated with those posters?"

What good are e-points if everyone on the site will think you're with them?
    I agree but since I voted for GGG now I give those members creditabilty and substance.

where as Larryxxx voters have no conviction and can be bought for fake e points online to a site that offers nothing to value for the e points. So basically the people who voted for larry were paid for with unicorns and fairy dust.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      Show me how original about and I might vote for whoever that may be. his account before 12/8/2012
      He is a troll and for some reason they want a troll to be poster of the year...i dont get it...but vote for me and get your points right now

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Question Jas...why do you want Golokin to win?
        Might have something to do with him not calling out real professional fighters out on Twitter unlike you.

LarryXXX =/= Charlie Zelenoff

Comment

Question Jas...why do you want Golokin to win?
          I already told you Larry . It all comes down to PAC Floyd baby

Comment

He is a troll and for some reason they want a troll to be poster of the year...i dont get it...but vote for me and get your points right now
            PBP and Rip Chudd are more credible than Golovkin's entire collective vote...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              Might have something to do with him not calling out real professional fighters out on Twitter unlike you.

LarryXXX =/= Charlie Zelenoff
              Yea he just wishes them death on here instead

Comment

Trolls accusing people of being trolls... smh, this site needs a good rest If this is our best posters.

I'm not a huge fan of DanHamza and RayCorso but those two are by far superior and have constantly put out great knowledge in posts.

Comment

Too late now.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    I already told you Larry . It all comes down to PAC Floyd baby
                    Pac and floyd?? this is BOXINGSCENE..not pac-floyd scene

PBP and Rip Chudd are more credible than Golovkin's entire collective vote...
                    yep............his votes are like the who's who of trolls and alts

Comment

I voted for you before knowing the other posters. hougigo, pbp, iron and chudd all deserve it as well

Its Vegan101
                      wait.. get all the way the **** outta here...vegan lmaolmaolmao

Comment

Working...
                      X