This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
    dammn uklad another victim to the NSB bias. The flydiots can make as many threads about pac as they want but nobody can call Floyd out. lol are the mods on TMT payroll?
    I been noticed that biased **** this site is another outlet to help hype that insecure b1tch of a boy fraud weather ..They delete most thread's that are negative towards him

Comment

Why he get banned? I had a proper debate with him like a week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
        I been noticed that biased **** this site is another outlet to help hype that insecure b1tch of a boy fraud weather ..They delete most thread's that are negative towards him
        yupp make a thread about his accomplishments and no ban, make a thread of how much of a coward he is and instaban

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
          How much longer is this site going to allow Khan trolls to stain it? What do these people offer in terms of discussion and points of view? NSB needs to get its act together and scrub trolls like these.
          Just sick Deontay Wilder he takes care of Trolls I'm sure Floyd can pay him more than what Oscar paying him

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
            dammn uklad another victim to the NSB bias. The flydiots can make as many threads about pac as they want but nobody can call Floyd out. lol are the mods on TMT payroll?
            What PAC threads you talking about? I haven't seen a thread on PAC in months. PAC fans don't make threads about him. His haters don't make threads about him. He's a great fighter but he's really not that interesting.

Comment

judah is not consistent plus judah doesnt throw combinations. judah is quick but he throws one shot at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
                most of the threads are negative toward him and he's unified 154 and 147 only two other guys have done it before and he's fought WORLD CHAMPIONS IN about half of his fights. LOL He's TBE LOL

Comment

Blah Blah Blah, 46-0

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
                    If someone doesn't agree with you it doesn't necessarily makes him a troll. GTFO now.
                    if you think floyd ducked khan you are either a troll or a ******, take your pick.

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                      most of the threads are negative toward him and he's unified 154 and 147 only two other guys have done it before and he's fought WORLD CHAMPIONS IN about half of his fights. LOL He's TBE LOL
                      you know whats funny if you ask his own dad and uncle if he TBE they will laugh at you for being such a stupid follower ..think about that

Comment

Working...
                      X