Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the winners of Broner/Maidana and Thurman/Karass supposed to fight each other?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the winners of Broner/Maidana and Thurman/Karass supposed to fight each other?

Broner/Maidana being the regular champion and Thurman/Karass being the interim/mando.

Thoughts on this?
    Plus they're on the same card

They probably should but it's highly likely the two Haymon guys will win and since they are both undefeated with a lot of hype behind them I don't see them making it. Thurman vs Broner would be a good fight though. Thurman is overrated as hell but he sends Broner to Belial in the 4th round
    Last edited by thuggery; 11-11-2013, 01:16 AM.

Comment

It would make sense, or the winners could fight devon alexander. we all know the other beltholders aren't fighting them.

Comment

Yes. At least it appears that way.

I was thinking Judah/Malignaggi winner would fight Broner but I read they would get a shot at Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Broner/Maidana being the regular champion and Thurman/Karass being the interim/mando.

Thoughts on this?
          Plus they're on the same card
          I can see Broner vs. Thurman happening but not after this card. thurman needs to do a little more to to get some more hype behind him.

Comment

That's the way it goes.... cool if they unify or fight the winner of Thurman/Karass.

Comment

I hope so, but it's unlikely to happen.

Comment

Golden boy has a sht load of good fights they can make at 140-154. Make the winners face each other and the losers on the undercard

Comment

Thurman would hurt Broner, bad, so no they won't fight

Comment

thurman has already let it be known he is willing to fight broner when asked during a brief interview

Comment

Working...
                    X