Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha floyd doesn't give a fuuk haha

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      And its not all fact... Black players get tons of praise.

Kobe
      DHoward
      CP3
      Ellis
      curry
      Mello
      Durant

On and on and on.
      Yes I agree, but just because Floyd made the statement doesnt mean it isn't true. It was hyped because he was an asian guy taking it to the black guys in the biggest media market in the world.

This was blown out of proportion by a lot of Mayweather haters and the media

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
        Yes I agree, but just because Floyd made the statement doesnt mean it isn't true. It was hyped because he was an asian guy taking it to the black guys in the biggest media market in the world.

Cosign, damn people are misconstruing his words

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
          I don't think the Bob Arum analogy is apt. To be Bob Arum you have to have a Don King or Oscar De La Hoya to compete with. The UFC is more like a dictatorship and monopoly. But give credit where credit is due, they make the fights people want to see. Bob Arum doesn't do that.

REALLY? What the fawk do u call the Ali-Frazier fight? Hagler-Leonard, Oscar-Tito, Pacquiao-Morales, Cotto-Margarito and so on.....

dont tell me people dont want to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Manboyeatme View Post
            Really wish boxing was run by Dana White =(
            same here..

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

Youre right... Its not wrong because Floyd said it... Its just wrong period.

The NBA isnt all black.. Lin has taken it to every race.

Hes getting praise because from his first game he has absolutely tore it up and carried the knicks.... If he didnt do any of that nobody would say anything. His success is breeding the attention, not his ethnicity.... The same reason Kobe gets his attention. His success.

Tiger Woods is one of if not the greatest golfer ever.... He didnt get all the praise just because he was black... He got the praise because nobody else could beat him.

Success breeds attention.

Floyds black, Pac is phillipino.... Race doesnt have everything to do with their following... Its because they whoop everyones ass.
              Last edited by THE REED; 02-22-2012, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                The UFC is nothing more than a glorified promotionL company with their own fighters, that make their own matchups with their own ppvs.

They are essentialls a top rank in the world of mma (only much more of a monopoly than Top Rank has over boxing).
                ufc is not really a monopoly, perhaps an oligopoly but anyone is free to fight in other organizations, start other organizations etc...just like the nba. they have no will or influence over other competitors. all the best are located in the ufc/nba so that's where people want to go naturally. in boxing it's the exact opposite. it could best be described as a clown college. ******s flying everywhere with no idea what they are doing and nothing ever gets accomplished.

Comment

I wonder if ESPN spent as much time on the racist **** they said(which was worse) than floyd

I doubt it

Comment

Agreed with everything Dana said except that this fight should be 50/50. Pac should get the lion share because hes the one who has sold more PPV's and is the bigger global figure and endorsement and advertising which means more money.

It should be 65-35 Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                      To be honest, Floyd is becoming a bit of a joke now. I honestly don't blame the Korean popstar for her racist rant. I wish she would aimed it directly towards him because of the stuff he said on ustream, he could be called a couple of N words. The Jeremy Lin stuff was not that bad. Honestly, I believe he should stay his grown a$$ off of twitter anyway. I believe Mayweather has problems (mental). Yes I am black so when I say N word, I'm not being racist. Heck he said dog eater, so why not?

Its hilarious that **** talking has always been apart of boxing. People are too sensitive these days. Its ok for comedians, tv shows, movies to present you these same jokes and the world all laughs and none complains. There is always the token jokes and characters from every racial stereotype and everybody finds it funny but as soon as Mayweather taunts and talks trash to a potential opponent people get pissy.

Comment

Working...
                      X