No announcement yet.

swill ball workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swill ball workout

i have a swiss ball that collects dust at my house i only use it when i get burned out of ab training. i was wondering if yall knew of any exercises i could consistently do with it 2 get cut abs? any advice would help thnx.

e money

my bad

my bad for the typo on the title

Comment

what i do that is effectively working is getting a mattress and rolling about 1/3 of it up and putting it under my lower back(just above my bum) and then getting about a 5kg weight and sticking it jus under my chin and then doing 2 sets of 30 reps between skipping rounds, i do about 5 rounds of skipping of 3 mins and that exercise has really made my abs develop and increase dramaticly

Comment

2 reps of 30 sit ups that is, when i do the sit ups also i keep my stomach tense and when i get about 3/4 of the way up i squeese really tight whith the stomach muscles and then go back down while keeping it tense, do this for a while and you will see major improvement

Comment

I do crunches on the swiss ball, with a 10kg weight BEHIND my head. 4x12. Sometimes I do them on the floor as well. You can also do jack knives on the swiss ball. you basically get in a push up position, with your feet on the ball. Then you pull your feet (and the ball) as close to your arms as you can, using your abs to pull. The first few seem easy, but keep going for 10-20 each set, and you'll definitely feel it.

Comment

Lay on the floor on your back. Grip the swiss ball with your calves against your hamstrings and do leg raises.

Lol

Comment

Do jumping squats holding the |Swiss ball. Good workout

Comment

thanks for the tips yall. ima try them.

Comment

Working...
                X