No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
    The Raptors will make Bosh an offer he can't refuse, and the Knicks will continue with their losing ways leading to not making the playofffs or being eliminated in the first round year after year.
    If Bosh doesn't wanna be another KG he gives Toronto the finger. New York is where stars are made. Toronto aint been **** since VC left...

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Dwade is the third best player in the league IMO.

Behind Kobe and then Bron.
      You know, I'm most certain Jerry West said what he said to get Kobe into that mode.

People act like just because Kobes numbers dipped a bit this season, he slipped a bit.

Not realizing that many a game, he sat out most of the fourth quarter.

yea, I'm most positive Mr. Laker said it as a motivational tool. He knows Kobe pretty well.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
        If Bosh doesn't wanna be another KG he gives Toronto the finger. New York is where stars are made. Toronto aint been **** since VC left...
        And when was the last time that the Knicks were considered the "****".

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
          You know, I'm most certain Jerry West said what he said to get Kobe into that mode.

People act like just because Kobes numbers dipped a bit this season, he slipped a bit.

yea, I'm most positive Mr. Laker said it as a motivational tool. He knows Kobe pretty well.
          Well his numbers dropped cuz he got a decent team around him...unlike LeBron.

Gasol can get his...Mo Will and West need LeBron to create shots for them...

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post

I think he might have been bitter......about Kobe being maybe the best Laker ever and many people starting to believe that.

I for one.....................do.

I think he's breathing on Jordan as a player also.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

And when was the last time that the Knicks were considered the "****".
              We made the Finals 10 years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                I think he might have been bitter......about Kobe being maybe the best Laker ever and many people starting to believe that.

I for one.....................do.

I think he's breathing on Jordan as a player also.
                Kobe couldn't carry Kariims jock strap.

Comment

Bosh aint goin to the bum ass Pistons...

a NY guy calling the pistons bums? you shouldn't be calling anybody bums, esp. not the team that has dominated the east for the better part of this decade.

your best player is david lee....congrats pal.

Comment

Well his numbers dropped cuz he got a decent team around him...unlike LeBron.

Gasol can get his...Mo Will and West need LeBron to create shots for them...
                    Duh,

I already said he sat out many fourth quarters.

We've seen Kobe in beast mode.

Lebron isn't anywhere close to that level yet.

Put Lebron on the 05 and 06 teams, and the Lakers really are the 11th and 12th seeds like the experts predicted. Bron isn't taking Smush Parker, Luke Walton and Kwame Brown anywhere in the west.

Comment

Kobe couldn't carry Kariims jock strap.
                      I honestly don't know about that man.

The Dream was a G.O.A.T. his post moves so smooth he did it all great....the passing you name it. But:

I'll take Kobe personally if I had to pick between the two on my team.

He is a nasty offensive force.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X