Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't had a drink since last New Years Eve.

Smoking weed like a chimney though.

I got jars of free weed.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
      OK, OK, OK!
      I drink a bottle of wine each day (Burgundy, Merlot or Shiraz (has to be at least 12% alcohol) a 750 mL bottle!

A 25 oz can of Natty Daddy or a can of Fosters Premium Ale and a couple shots of Presidente!

But I go to work every day!
      nice one mate im partial to a decent merlot

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        First sober Thanksgiving in who the hell knows how long, probably in the mid or late 90s. Its kinda dead this year anyway so I'd just be getting drunk by meself. 8 and a half weeks sober.

Might go until Christmas...
        so are you able to get an erection now mate

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
          LOL! I live with my uncle. He's almost 85! He went to Arizona to spend Thanksgiving day with his eldest daughter! He has been gone almost a week.

Last night I noticed the answering machine was full! So I screened through the calls. Some of his family inviting him to Thanksgiving dinner! After all he's been a widower about 15 years. So I called him but his message box was full. So then I called my cousin. I guess she could hear the concern in my voice.

I told my uncle his family had left a gazillion messages on the house answering machine and that he wasn't answering his cell phone. He said "I goofed" I forgot to tell everyone I was going to Arizona. My phone charger isn't working.

My uncle told me to play the messages. So I did! There was this one elderly lady named Alice.

She had called 14 times!

Her last message was "William Alvarez (so and so) when are you coming to my house to **** me?"

LOL! My uncle told me it's not my damn fault, "It's those stupid pills the doctor gave me!"

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
            Not telling....

Comment

• Comment

• Vodka it is.........

Football and a new episode of Shameless in about an hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  I've been listening to an audio book on the Civil War.

One of the incredible (though not surprising, of course) things is how many of the key players were well known drunks.

Jefferson Davis and Ulysses S. Grant included.

Although Grant might have been sobered up for the war, I'm not really sure.
                  US Grant def had a few benders during the war, in the beginning...

Comment

• Damn. I gotta stop drinking.

Once I start I can't stop like an idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Damn. I gotta stop drinking.

Once I start I can't stop like an idiot
                      been drinken for 7 hours met me buds its friday nite ffs.its been a good night

Comment

Working...
                      X