Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They were supposed to follow his led. Stupid hoes

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
      ha...didnt know Louis got down like that. he's lucky not to be charged with a sex offense which requires him to register as a sex offender.

he's still got millions to fall back on...and i assume some residuals. RIP Louis CK's career.
      No story here. They were taking to long with the p*ssy so he handled like a man. I don’t see a problem, hell he didn’t even know their names

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        Exactly. They just stood there smiling awkwardly. Louie had to finish himself off, poor guy. Now he's getting in trouble for it. I wonder if Louie can work this into his comedy skits somehow.

His whole gimmick is the average man with hilarious observations and views of the world. He isn't done though, if Pee Wee Herman can get caught beating off and still have a decent career, I'm sure people can forgive Louie.

And not he's some respected politician or priest or anything. He's a comedian, everything they do can be seen as hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Exactly. They just stood there smiling awkwardly. Louie had to finish himself off, poor guy. Now he's getting in trouble for it. I wonder if Louie can work this into his comedy skits somehow.

His whole gimmick is the average man with hilarious observations and views of the world. He isn't done though, if Pee Wee Herman can get caught beating off and still have a decent career, I'm sure people can forgive Louie.

And not he's some respected politician or priest or anything. He's a comedian, everything they do can be seen as hilarious.
          I mean he even looks like he would do something like that. So it’s not like he’s a bill Cosby. The real losers are the 2 unnamed comidians. Missed out on their big break

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Yeah lol the dude pretty much has masturbation jokes in half of his stand up routine, the real story sounds hilarious. These fame hungry broads went up to his room at 4am willingly, most likely drunk and horny, and stayed until he finished himself off. Non story here being blown out of proportion.

I hope he comes out with an epic stand up monologue about this. It sucks it's hurt him business wise though; HBO apparently cut ties with him and his upcoming movie was canned,

Comment

His stand up special is cancelled because of that? If I paid for Netflix I would've cancelled the ****

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                15 years later....
                i'm guessing many more womens he sexually assaulted in those 15 years

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  i'm guessing many more womens he sexually assaulted in those 15 years
                  I'm sure everyone of them will come out and say how traumatizing it was, and how what their doing is heroic...

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    Every time I've ever done that, they knew what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Every time I've ever done that, they knew what to do...
                      Standard procedure.

Comment

Working...
                      X