What do you think of this guys speed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm faster , lets see his speed with 16oz gloves

Comment

This is a strange thread. It says the video is not available.

Comment

Hes gotten much faster now, never stops increasing either. Power takes longer but that is equally impressive as the speed just way more complex and involved, you never got to see the power which is a shame, only all the failed attempts at it, no more slow swings they were necessary practice in the progression though. His ability in the pysical is WELLL behind his knowledge levels.

Comment

I think u didn't get enough attention as a child.

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
            I think u didn't get enough attention as a child.
            Lol

Something wasn't right.

Injured people emotionally try to overcompensate, I caN SEE IT IN ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER MEXICAN SON, i BET HE WILL BE THE MOST HUNGRY OUT OF ALL THE KIDS BECAUSE HE IS THE MOST INJURED, he is of the lowest self worth, (because he was shameful love child) he will therefor work the hardest to feel worthy again. Overcompensate.

Hes the biggest already, now hes getting ego esteem from the public, that will mean alot to him because he doesn't feel great about himself, so that will boost his motivation a ton more, he will be a very hard worker at the very least.

Arnie father thought he was not his own son but a lovechild from a cheating partner, so not so much love. Which made arnie who he is. An egotistical giant

Happy well brought up kids tend to not achieve much. They dont need to overcompensate
            Last edited by AlexKid; 03-18-2018, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X