Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Rips Adonis Stevenson For Failing To Unify in Past

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is true. Chickenson is just content to hold on to his one little belt like wilder and call him self the best. Let me tell you something, the best beat the best. They don't do it with their mouth like them two. They do it with there fists.

Comment

Virgil Hunter was Fonfara's trainer on that last fight and we saw how it turned out

Kovalev was an easier fight and that's why both Ward and Hopkins fought Kovalev and never considered fighting Adonis... Hell even Kovalev himself wanted no part of Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
        Because kolv fought Ward twice pascal and Bhop and will be fighting berrrea in nov that why
        and he refused to fight stevenson 3 times...u're whats wrong with boxing..u'll give credit for fightin around someone..i will not..it's your opinion..but w/e bro

Comment

Originally posted by lozela View Post
          Virgil Hunter was Fonfara's trainer on that last fight and we saw how it turned out

Kovalev was an easier fight and that's why both Ward and Hopkins fought Kovalev and never considered fighting Adonis... Hell even Kovalev himself wanted no part of Stevenson.
          a poster with some sense. hopkins, kovalez, and ward ran from the baalrog adonis stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            When it's all "said in done" nobody cares much to watch Olympic style bouts since it's conservative, point based, onto a Gold medal which is the area to display the probability of conpubox analytics.
            so a clean fight is boring? man stop it...marquez pac was clean bouts with unintional fouls...but ward intends on doing wat he does..
            spence brook was very clean..and much better than any ward figh tu ever saw

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
              The real question is why aren't you unifying with Stevenson?

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
                If he wanted to unify, why'd he reject their offer after the purse bid collapsed?
                Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                Remember when Ward was so scurred of Kov, that he would fake an injury to get out of it....LOL
                Remember when Ward got knocked down in the first fight and he was soooo scared of Kov he got up and kicked his ass....LOL
                Remember when Kov said Ward hit like a little girl....LMAO
                Remember when Kov came to the ring in the second fight with his trunks covering his nipples (because he knew from the first fight his body couldnt take those body shots from WARd) The announcers noticed this also, the ref said EXACTLY where, by pointing during the final instructions with his left hand, ) where he would consider a low blow, Roy jones noted on air that Kov's trunks were higher than normal.
                REMEMBER WARd v Kov I was a UNANIMOUS decision
                REMEMBER when WARd MADE KITTY QUIT
                Stay on topic , we want Ward vs Stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                  Stevenson might rip Ward a new one if he hands that left. If ever there was a fight between 2 fighters whom I can't stand, and can't decide who I'd want to win, it's this one.
                  Andre "S.O.G." Ward beats stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                    The real question is why aren't you unifying with Stevenson?
                    Answer: Ward wants no excuses in the future if they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
                      Because the ducker Stevenson is and has been #2 at LHW. Ward had the balls to actually PROVE his greatness against #1!!

For Ward to fight the PAPER champ stevenson now, he would be going backwards.

And he didn't just beat #1 @ LHW, he made him fkin quit in 7!

Ward deserves to go where he pleases at this point.
                      First of all, just because HBO pushed the narrative that Kovalev was #1 doesn't mean he actually was #1. Last time I checked Stevenson still was the lineal and wbc champ and has a better resume. (Don't tell me bwt Kovalev beating a 49 year old and call that a good resume).

Secondly, isn't it hyper hypocritical to slam Stevenson for not unifying the division, while in the same sentence basically praising Ward for ducking Stevenson, thereby avoiding a unification himself?

I mean, this clearly is the pinnacle of hypocrisy isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                      X