No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs GGG is coming.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs GGG is coming.....

500 million dollar pay day for Floyd. I said it first....after GGG smashes cinnamon.

If Floyd gets $490 million of that 500 it could happen.

Comment

Even if GGG wins, a fight with him generates nowhere near $500m. Not even $100m.

GGG & Canelo are not superstars outside of dedicated boxing fans, nobody else cares about them. Nobody cares about Canelo anywhere else but Mexico and some people in USA. He's not that well known worldwide at all and GGG is even lesser well known.

To get even $100m for a fight requires two names that are huge worldwide. Conor is a worldwide star.
      Last edited by TheBigLug; 08-30-2017, 04:18 PM.

Comment

ggg will never be worth that much. Youre smoked out

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
          500 million dollar pay day for Floyd. I said it first....after GGG smashes cinnamon.
          Yea but the way he looked this past Saturday GGG will put him in a cemetery

Comment

I never liked Floyd but if he were to take this fight and ride into the sunset, id have good memories of him. Just one challenge. Thats all i wanna see

Comment

First let Golovkin fight and beat Canelo. He'd have to destroy Canelo. Mayweather would never fight Golovkin. At 40 years old he's going to take the toughest fight of his career against a bigger guy with tremendous power. Never going to happen. Not worth discussing this more.

Comment

So, tell me how Floyd v GGG draws that much more than Floyd v McG?

Comment

Lol yeah OKKKKKKK

Comment

Floyd Mayweather is retired.

He's not coming back, the sooner you realize that the better.

Comment

Working...
                    X