Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GSP vs Bisping called off... Is this the worst year the ufc has had?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's one of the best things to happen in a while. This fight was a big mistake in so many ways from the get go. Bisping's punkass already got his softball against Hendo(and still got mauled in the process). Now man up and fight Romero. GSP can **** off and never try to ruin MW again.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      It's one of the best things to happen in a while. This fight was a big mistake in so many ways from the get go. Bisping's punkass already got his softball against Hendo(and still got mauled in the process). Now man up and fight Romero. GSP can **** off and never try to ruin MW again.
      Honestly if GSP wants to fight again, give him Silva. For those nostalgic fans and see if GSP still has anything then if he really wants to fight Yoel after he KTFO Bisbing, let him try...

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        I have a feeling he just did that to spite GSP. Dana seems to never fully forgive anyone.
        Idk about that. I think Dana has forgiven many cats. And he was openly dogging GSP when they were in talks for GSP to comeback if you recall. "I don't think he reallllly wants to fight" & sh^t like that. But now that he's on the team again & Dana knows that GSP has been one of his biggest draws...I mean that's why he got this gift fight in the first place.

I think the sh^t storm that's been brewing in particular when Luke is calling for a strike & sh^t is a problem the UFC needs to fix & fix quick lol.

The fact that GSP had no intention of fighting in the summer back in March when they had that presser & him only recently mumbling something about October only helped this change up in the plans to get cemented quicker now. If GSP was talking International fight week or August & it was a hard stance on those dates I think Dana would still be saying f#ck you goofs to fans, 185lbers & anyone else.

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        Honestly if GSP wants to fight again, give him Silva. For those nostalgic fans and see if GSP still has anything then if he really wants to fight Yoel after he KTFO Bisbing, let him try...
        GSP vs Silva is genius. Ariel was mentioning on his show recently & I think he's mentioned that for years since the first time that was talked about as a super fight when both were title holders.

And lmfao at GSP vs Romero. GSP is smart enough to not wanna f#ck with that I'm willing to bet.

I'm thinking Woodley vs GSP @ 170. Woodley has been all excited & hyping being in camp for his next mystery opponent still lately & I can't think of anyone who makes all that much sense looking at the 170 landscape for him to be all happy about besides GSP. The Diaz brothers are damn near bragging about their ability to NOT accept fights lately. Maia & Masvidal aren't fighting til this weekend so I think they are out at getting next next & if Maia ends up winning I highly doubt Woodley would be this excited about it. And Jesus help us if they try to make Woodley vs Thompson III.

Comment

Comment

Bad news for Bisping Lol

Comment

Bisping still trying to find ways to get out of this situation.

Comment

Just read where Mike's hoe ass is claiming a knee injury so he will wait for GS. Hahah doing everything to avoid Romero.

Comment

damn 4 billion down the drain. A dying sport.

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
                    damn 4 billion down the drain. A dying sport.
                    Sh^t bro did you see the new HQ they just built? That sh^t is like the Fantastic Four's base in the comic books.

I'm pretty sure they can live in that f#cking thing for a hundred years after the nukes of WWIII get launched. The UFC is outlasting the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Oh wow, i wasn't aware..i've not been keeping up to date.

Hopefully Romero gets his chance now, he's been getting stiffed a good while now.

Comment

Working...
                      X