Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter Hopes Pacquiao Retires, Says Khan Has Skills To Beat Anyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only fighter I want to see Khan in with is Sam Eggington. That would be an interesting scrap.

The other fights he is constantly linked with I expect him to get beat and get beat badly. Bless him and I know he's only 30 but he seems long in the tooth.

I agree with the poster who said he wouldn't beat any top 10 Welter. He might do fairly well against Tim Bradley....maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by O.K.! 2.0 View Post
      I don't understand all the confidence in Khan! Everyone keeps saying Khan has fast hands, Khan can beat any WW as long as he doesn't get caught! Getting caught is part of boxing! You would think Khan has the fastest hands ever seen in boxing. Khan is not a smart fighter therefor Khan is not an elite fighter! Khan hasn't done anything over the past 7 years & people still talk as if Khan is a beast. I don't believe Khan can beat any WW in the top ten right now. Porter, Brook, Garcia, Bradley, Spence, Manny, Peterson, Vargas all beats Khan. Khan is known for getting KO'd & people keep stating how good Khan is! GTFOH

exactly!! if we go by this logic, then every fighter is great lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        The only fighter I want to see Khan in with is Sam Eggington. That would be an interesting scrap.

The other fights he is constantly linked with I expect him to get beat and get beat badly. Bless him and I know he's only 30 but he seems long in the tooth.

I agree with the poster who said he wouldn't beat any top 10 Welter. He might do fairly well against Tim Bradley....maybe.
        That's the way it sure is!

Comment

Pacquiao still overshadows all welterweights that is why they want him to retire.

Comment

I feel Pacquiao should retire if Arum doesn't allow Pacquiao to fight the Elite fighters in the division that's what Porter should've said.

Comment

Porter saw that UAE money for a second

Comment

Originally posted by redmoney View Post
                I feel Pacquiao should retire if Arum doesn't allow Pacquiao to fight the Elite fighters in the division that's what Porter should've said.
                Who are the elite fighters? Most of them are so-so fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                  PAC fought some stiffs like ALGEIRI,RIOS,VARGAS and next JOE HORN. He can fight for another 4 years with guys like that!!
                  You must have just got into boxing...

Timothy Bradley will beat any WW you will mention in your next comment.

Comment

Who's so so? Pacquiao should be looking to fight Thurman Porter Garcia winner of Spence n Brook those fighters so I guess they so so huh. Wtf is a Jeff Horn if Arum wants to keep within his stable Crawford and Pacquiao nor his camp want nothin with that they know what will happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X